Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UKs 2008 recruiting class

Featured Replies

I know at this time, UK only has 3 schollys to give, but, something tells me that attrition will give the Cats 4 for next year. I'm not sure who'll opt to transfer, but, someone will, for whatever reason, you can bank on it. With that said, what 4 recruits would be the DREAM CLASS for UK...

 

I'd like to see this class:

 

Willie Warren - #1 SG 5 star

Darius Miller - #5 SF 4 star

Tony Woods - #3 C 5 star

Deandre Liggins - #3 PG 5 star

 

This would be a great mix of frontcourt and backcourt players and add alot of quality depth to the team...

 

What say you??

I think it is safe to say that if they landed that class, it would be considered the #1 class in the nation. With that said I would love to see it, but I think that list is best case scenario. Realisticly I thnk 3 of the 4 would be great 2 of the four is more probable.

  • Author
I think it is safe to say that if they landed that class, it would be considered the #1 class in the nation. With that said I would love to see it, but I think that list is best case scenario. Realisticly I thnk 3 of the 4 would be great 2 of the four is more probable.

 

It may still be behind Floridas class next year even with all 4...They are in with more 4 and 5 star players than UK right now... NCarolina has a chance to be at the top too, especially if they add Zeller and any one of the other top guys they're currently in on...Should be interesting.. I agree that 2 of the 4 would be good, but, 3 would be great and all 4 would be a dream...

It may still be behind Floridas class next year even with all 4...They are in with more 4 and 5 star players than UK right now... NCarolina has a chance to be at the top too, especially if they add Zeller and any one of the other top guys they're currently in on...Should be interesting.. I agree that 2 of the 4 would be good, but, 3 would be great and all 4 would be a dream...

That would be (3)5 5 star guys and (1) 4 star guy. Unless Florida plans on signing (4) 5 star guys how is it better? Now I don't think that will happen for either team ether way I'm just saying.

Were a guard heavy team for the next few years. But I wouldn't mind a few big swing guards. We need a true center from 08, to compliment Patterson at PF.

I believe Woods is visiting UF this weekend...

I think UK will go hard after Rotnei Clarke, and I think they will get him.

Well they might want to jump on it... he said the haven't been after him as of resent.

I think UK will go hard after Rotnei Clarke, and I think they will get him.

 

Sounds like UK is gearing up and getting ready to start recruiting him pretty hard. He would be very interested in UK if they do in fact offer. Would go a long way in locking up Willie Warren.

 

Sounds like Samardo Samuels may pop up on UK radar soon. That guy is S-T-U-D all the way.

Sounds like UK is gearing up and getting ready to start recruiting him pretty hard. He would be very interested in UK if they do in fact offer. Would go a long way in locking up Willie Warren.

 

Sounds like Samardo Samuels may pop up on UK radar soon. That guy is S-T-U-D all the way.

Been reading Marc Maggard I see... :p

Been reading Mark Maggard I see... :p

 

 

 

I just read Marc's column before I read this. :lol: :lol:

I don't agree with him at all on Clarke. He's not a PG. Plain and simple...

  • Author
That would be (3)5 5 star guys and (1) 4 star guy. Unless Florida plans on signing (4) 5 star guys how is it better? Now I don't think that will happen for either team ether way I'm just saying.

 

Easy...Look who UF and NC are in on...NC are in good with Zeller #4 C, Aminu #1 SF, Monroe #1 PF, Holiday #1 PG, all 5 star players and Fortson, Harris and several other 4 star players...UFs look very similar.. If, and I know its a big if, but, not totally unrealistic to think one of these could have a better class, even if we land the ones I mentioned...

I don't agree with him at all on Clarke. He's not a PG. Plain and simple...

 

Yes I agree, I dont believe with what we already have that Clark and Warren could be a package deal with Kentucky. UK needs atleast 2 front court players with this class as well.

Easy...Look who UF and NC are in on...NC are in good with Zeller #4 C, Aminu #1 SF, Monroe #1 PF, Holiday #1 PG, all 5 star players and Fortson, Harris and several other 4 star players...UFs look very similar.. If, and I know its a big if, but, not totally unrealistic to think one of these could have a better class, even if we land the ones I mentioned...

 

UK is also in on the likes of Zeller, Monroe, etc...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.