May 31, 200719 yr Unless somebody transfers, UK will be able to get only 3. IMHO, a PG, a Wing, and a Post Player would do.
May 31, 200719 yr Semardo Samuels is the kid that has skyrocketed with UK. UK may actually lead for this cat. Also, rumblings of an international PG in the mix if he can get through clearinghouse...know no names at this point. If Donovan bolts, Alex Tyus becomes intriguing.
May 31, 200719 yr Semardo Samuels is the kid that has skyrocketed with UK. UK may actually lead for this cat. Also, rumblings of an international PG in the mix if he can get through clearinghouse...know no names at this point. If Donovan bolts, Alex Tyus becomes intriguing. You think Tyus would ask for a release, and if so UK would be an option?
May 31, 200719 yr Semardo Samuels is the kid that has skyrocketed with UK. UK may actually lead for this cat. Also, rumblings of an international PG in the mix if he can get through clearinghouse...know no names at this point. If Donovan bolts, Alex Tyus becomes intriguing. I really like Samuels. He is a guy I was always hoping Tubby would go after and get in with when he was here. He's one of those guys that just scream double double.
June 1, 200719 yr UNC likes their position with Samuels. Evidently, BCG has been working the guardian of Samuels. I guess Tony Woods's visit to UF is off.
June 1, 200719 yr Been reading Marc Maggard I see... Marc has a lot of good things to read about, He was right on some things, and he was wrong on some things.
June 1, 200719 yr Author UNC likes their position with Samuels. Evidently, BCG has been working the guardian of Samuels. I guess Tony Woods's visit to UF is off. Have you heard the Woods visit to UF is off or are you just speculating? I know he's been very high on Florida and Georgia with Ky being a little behind those 2...Hopefully, this could move UK up the ladder... It would be alot easier to recruit against Ga than UF, imo, even if it is his home state...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.