Prediction: Jerry Narron will be fired within a week from today

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about wait to see what the Yankees do with Joe Torre, and if not, hire Joe Girrardi.

I am not sure on this but are we even sure that Girrardi would want the job? Especially if he thinks that he will be going to the Yankees either this seasn or next.

As of now, Narron is our manager.

I am not sure on this but are we even sure that Girrardi would want the job? Especially if he thinks that he will be going to the Yankees either this seasn or next.

As of now, Narron is our manager.

So give Girardi a contract that lets him out of it if the Yankees come calling (with a sizeable buyout, of course).

They now have no choice.

There is clearly a problem in this clubhouse. the play on the field is abysmal, the coaching is terrible, and something needs to change.

They can not clean house now, values are too low and we're too far from the trade deadline.

You have to change something or risk losing the fans for the next 4 months entirely, they didn't even come close to selling out a bobble head night. (That makes me sick that that's even a thought that's worth mentioning)

Jerry Narron must go.

(If one person says "well he's not out there on the mound or popping out with the bases loaded" clearly has no clue and will make me get sick!!!!)

I think you are right. He is not the entire problem but I feel it is time for a change.

They should start "Let-A-Fan-Manage" nights in lieu of bobblehead nights. I promise, on the day I manage, that after the first bad call first base will be in right field! I've been known to bareknuckle box bad players in the dugout as well.

I think you are right. He is not the entire problem but I feel it is time for a change.

:thumb: :thumb: I agree with this, No way Narron can be blamed for all but he can certainly be blamed for enough of it. Narron has to go.

They should start "Let-A-Fan-Manage" nights in lieu of bobblehead nights. I promise, on the day I manage, that after the first bad call first base will be in right field! I've been known to bareknuckle box bad players in the dugout as well.

Don't know if that strategy would work but I would love to see it :lol: . At least something would be happening at the ball park for the Reds. :sssh: :D