Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did anyone else just hear what Doyle said?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Atleast not on the regular radio.

 

I think I've heard stuff similar to that on satellite radio before. lol....

Let me in on it.....

 

someone PM me...

 

Thanks...

 

48

Yeah, I gotta know.

He's not going to make it a month on the air... :lol:

Anyone still need to know?
Yes.
Anyone still need to know?

 

Sure. lol

 

I feel like I'm missing something and even though I really don't care, PM me please. : )

Anyone still need to know?

 

yes, pm please

  • Author

Sorry guys, a man's gotta eat, haha.

 

PM me if you wanna know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.