Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did anyone else just hear what Doyle said?

Featured Replies

I've been listening at work, but I must have missed it.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like a PM please...and a Mountain Dew.:D

Doyel to Mo: "I dare you to say what I just said on the air..."

  • Author

:lol: :lol: :lol: I heard that.

Doyel to Mo: "I dare you to say what I just said on the air..."

Doyel: "Don Zimmer looked like a stuffed sausage."

 

We may need a Doyel 'Quote Tracking' thread...

  • Author
Doyel: "Don Zimmer looked like a stuffed sausage."

 

We may need a Doyel 'Quote Tracking' thread...

Great idea!

Doyel sounds like a child with ADD...

Could someone PM me too...I have to know now.

Me too, I was hoping someone would PM me...if you find out, let me know, and I'll do likewise.

Put me on the PM list, you all are killing me with anticipation.

Well, I give up...maybe I'll surf the net to see if I can find anything about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.