Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lofton #2 all time?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have been at UK...:p

Can't wait to see how he does his SR year and maybe the Vols can make a run to the Final Four.

 

Let's see how long it takes before someone mentions a certain X Kentucky coach in this thread. lol

 

 

***Nevermind, didn't take long at all. : )

He should have been at UK...:p

 

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

He should have been at UK...:p

Wouldn't be with the present coach cause he is interested in 13 McD's AA's and Lofton wasn't one.:p:D

Who's #1? :sssh:

 

Was wondering if you might throw your two cents in this, #1 was an "okay" shooter when he played. :lol:

Who's #1? :sssh:

 

I could have been the all time shooter if I shot 17 3's a game for my career. :sleep:

Was that pic of JJ taken when he was in middle school ? He looks like an 11 year old at Disney. He was a great shooter....

I could have been the all time shooter if I shot 17 3's a game for my career. :sleep:

 

I know who the #1 Hater is...:lol:

Watching Redick play at Duke was awesome, I rooted for them to lose, but man could he play.

I know who the #1 Hater is...:lol:

 

Hater? No....JJ could shoot....Just a lot more then anyone I have ever seen.

Hater? No....JJ could shoot....Just a lot more then anyone I have ever seen.

At 40% for his CAREER where is the problem???

At 40% for his CAREER where is the problem???

 

 

Not one.....I think Lofton is a better shooter, Salim Stoudamire was as good as JJ, and also had a better % for his career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.