May 17, 200719 yr Roy Williams awarded 4 yr contract extension through 2014-15 season :dancingpa http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2873393
May 17, 200719 yr There's a difference betwee drama and passion. He's passionate about what he does We should all be so lucky.
May 17, 200719 yr Good move on UNC's part, they should have him under contract for as long as they can.
May 18, 200719 yr He is the biggest drama king in sports...next to Dick Vermeil, that is. He loves what he does, is isnt a drama king, at all. The mans won a national championship, his lifetime record is 524-131, thats over .800.
May 18, 200719 yr Im not sure if anyone has squandered more chances to win a championship with as much talent as he has had in the past.
May 18, 200719 yr Did he cry after signing it? :laugh: :laugh: Excatly what I was going to say!! :lol: Good coach but more than a bit on the dramatic side, I can't stand him mostly for the way he runs the score up on people when he has the chance:rolleyes: and then.........well, it is UNC.
May 19, 200719 yr Im not sure if anyone has squandered more chances to win a championship with as much talent as he has had in the past. Dean Smith only has one more National Championship than Roy Williams and I would submit that Smith may have coached more talent over his career than anyone.
May 21, 200719 yr Dean Smith only has one more National Championship than Roy Williams and I would submit that Smith may have coached more talent over his career than anyone. Agree. But, I was thinking in the present, even though I didnt write that...lol.
May 21, 200719 yr He loves what he does, is isnt a drama king, at all. The mans won a national championship, his lifetime record is 524-131, thats over .800. Or is that really Matt D's championship? 7 of top 8 scorers on the team were recruited by Matt. 10 players on the team were from Matty D's last team. That said it is Matt Dougherty 1 National title :lol: Roy:cry: still waiting to do it with his own players :irked:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.