Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last 1 or 2 scholarships...

Featured Replies

There isn't anybody on scholarship that I wish gone. Unfortunately Tubby's recruiting has put UK in an odd situation with lots of guys in the same class.

 

Next year (on scholarship):

2 Seniors

0 Juniors

5 Sophmores

4 Freshmen

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There isn't anybody on scholarship that I wish gone. Unfortunately Tubby's recruiting has put UK in an odd situation with lots of guys in the same class.

 

Next year (on scholarship):

2 Seniors

0 Juniors

5 Sophmores

4 Freshmen

That only adds up to 11. You are missing someone...

There isn't anybody on scholarship that I wish gone. Unfortunately Tubby's recruiting has put UK in an odd situation with lots of guys in the same class.

 

Next year (on scholarship):

2 Seniors

0 Juniors

5 Sophmores

4 Freshmen

Carter redshirted, so he will be considered a sophomore, which will make 6 in the sophomore class.

Carter

Jasper

Meeks

Porter

Stevenson

Harris

Carter redshirted, so he will be considered a sophomore, which will make 6 in the sophomore class.

Carter

Jasper

Meeks

Porter

Stevenson

Harris

 

I knew that.. I missed one of the other guys.

Ramon Harris is as athletic as anyone on the roster, and I would be shocked if he isn't a quality player for the Cats. Heck I saw him jump one of the managers and dunk it last year.

To me, the most likely 3 UK would land for 08 are Miller, Liggins and Osby with an outside chance at Zeller, Warren, Monroe and Jones...I believe the Cats still need a solid bigman so Zeller or Jones would be huge and then I'd take the 1st that would say yes between Miller and Osby or both, if 2 were still available...

Save it for next year's class. UK is on the trail of 12 of the top 100 recruits.

It's always good to have a little change in your pocket...

Ramon Harris is as athletic as anyone on the roster, and I would be shocked if he isn't a quality player for the Cats. Heck I saw him jump one of the managers and dunk it last year.

 

I hope your right and Harris ends up being a good player for the Cats, but I personaly dont see it...

I hope your right and Harris ends up being a good player for the Cats, but I personaly dont see it...

 

I hope he is right as well, but I don't see it either...

  • Author

I'm excited about '07!! It would be really nice w/ what BCG did in a few months to see what he could do w/ 3 scholly's for a year. I know stars dont win games but its nice to get the players that everyone wants & it surely doesnt hurt.

 

I lost track of Pettigrew, what ever happened to him?

Miller was offered a scholarship, hasn't taken it though. If Billy G. gets the committments he wants for next year 08, I could see them offering Miller the Tubby Smith walk-on option that he offered to several in-state players who chose to go elsewhere for free and became decent players.

Tyler Zeller, DeAndre Liggins and Al-Faroque Aminu ( sp), or Miller looks good to add in 08.

I don't think UK will get Aminu. I think he will go to Florida or Georgia Tech. I am very confident UK will get Miller. I also believe UK has a great shot at Brandon Jennings. Although we need another big man.

Miller was offered a scholarship, hasn't taken it though. If Billy G. gets the committments he wants for next year 08, I could see them offering Miller the Tubby Smith walk-on option that he offered to several in-state players who chose to go elsewhere for free and became decent players.

Not an option with Miller. He will need a scholly offer.

I hope your right and Harris ends up being a good player for the Cats, but I personaly dont see it...

What have you seen of Harris that you can make a judgement on him. Dont tell me the couple of minutes he played last year. That isnt enough to pass judgement on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.