Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Last 1 or 2 scholarships...

Featured Replies

What does UK/Gillispie do with an extra scholarship or 2??

 

If we get Patterson, I would just sit on the scholarship for next year. No need to just have a player on the roster just b/c we have a roster spot.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After PP there isn't much left out there. Sit on them.

1 more scholarship left! I say he sits on it!

Save it for next year's class, we have 3 top-10 players interrested in UK, including the top player in the nation. Save it and have 3 for next year.

Save it for next year's class, we have 3 top-10 players interrested in UK, including the top player in the nation. Save it and have 3 for next year.

 

:thumb:

 

For certain now.

Tyler Zeller, DeAndre Liggins and Al-Faroque Aminu ( sp), or Miller looks good to add in 08.

Best possible scenario evolved.

Got a stud scorer and a dynamite PF and now can bag the scholly til next year.

I don't know who is left. Probably medium talent and we have enough of that kind of talent already. The way BCG recruits keep it and land another multi-star player.

No question that BCG hangs onto it. He's already over committed for the 09 class. So he could carry it over again next year, or get 3 studs, and worry about 09 later.

No question that BCG hangs onto it. He's already over committed for the 09 class. So he could carry it over again next year, or get 3 studs, and worry about 09 later.

I can almost guarantee that at least two more spots will open up for 08 before all is said and done...

I can almost guarantee that at least two more spots will open up for 08 before all is said and done...

Good. Hopefully. Harris, Porter come into my mind.

I can almost guarantee that at least two more spots will open up for 08 before all is said and done...

 

Harris, Porter, and possibly Jasper!

Harris, Porter, and possibly Jasper!

I think Jasper is a guy that could flourish after some time learning from Billy G. Remember Aice Law was a mid level prospect with little to no hype when BCG got to A&M...

Good. Hopefully. Harris, Porter come into my mind.

I've heard Harris has been impressive in workouts. He's too athletic to not play next year. I'd like to see what he does under a different coach and in a new system.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.