Where does UK go from here?

IMOM

If UK gets Patterson, they will be in good shape. If Patterson commits to UF, then UK should wait until 08. Billy G didn't have enough time to work on these recruits. I am sure Beas Hamga will get a lot of publicity out there at UNLV. :rolleyes:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If UK gets Patterson, they will be in good shape. If Patterson commits to UF, then UK should wait until 08. Billy G didn't have enough time to work on these recruits. I am sure Beas Hamga will get a lot of publicity out there at UNLV. :rolleyes:

I already forgot who he was...:confused: :sleep:

I agree, you really shouldn't have Kragthorpe like expectations for a "plan B" coach:D.

After yesterday's announcements, and tomorrow's anticipated announcement of Patterson to Florida, where does UK go from here? Gillispie has said he still needs to fill out the roster, so who does he turn to next, or does he just hold until '08? Lot of questions to be answered starting tomorrow afternoon.

It will take a few years for Big Blue to get rolling again. I have complete faith in BCG to get us going in the right direction.