Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK?

Featured Replies

I was told today that patterson was coming to UK. I also was told that Billy G spoke at Huntingtons bball ceromonie and that patterson told Billy that he intended to announce he was coming to uk. This person that told me this said that he saw it on Mike and Mike this mourning on ESPN 2. Does anyone know anything about this or heard it to?:sssh:

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might want to rethink that thread title...

I was told today that patterson was coming to UK. I also was told that Billy G spoke at Huntingtons bball ceromonie and that patterson told Billy that he intended to announce he was coming to uk. This person that told me this said that he saw it on Mike and Mike this mourning on ESPN 2. Does anyone know anything about this or heard it to?:sssh:

 

I listen to Mike and Mike every morning on my way to work and I didn't hear anything about it, but, granted, I only heard about 30 minutes of it

I can't imagine this beeing true, if that was the case this news would be everywhere. I could be wrong but I'd think "other" websites would be blowing up right now.

I think that someone like Matt Jones would get the word before Mike and Mike...

  • Author

Im not sure what part of the show it was in. I didnt get to listen to it this mourning.

I was told today that patterson was coming to UK. I also was told that Billy G spoke at Huntingtons bball ceromonie and that patterson told Billy that he intended to announce he was coming to uk. This person that told me this said that he saw it on Mike and Mike this mourning on ESPN 2. Does anyone know anything about this or heard it to?:sssh:

 

Umm.... no

 

On Mike and Mike? Come on now. They are in a show to appeal to the country. No person outside a very small percentage of sports fans in the south even know who Patterson is.

Ahh...the ? makes all the difference.

I have to agree with others on here....If this were actually so, every major media would be all over it and no ones talking about it...I think your friend is yanking your chain....

I have to agree with others on here....If this were actually so, every major media would be all over it and no ones talking about it...I think your friend is yanking your chain....

People like Mike and Mike, Sportscenter, ESPNNews, et al. would not even mention it in passing or even care to mention it. Only place Patterson would move ratings is on message boards associated with UK hoops.

Here we go again...

God always getten my hopes up to get it shatterd later on....

Funny.......this thread...came out today when Coach Kryzewski was in his house LAST NIGHT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.