Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Feeling guilty???

Not really. But you obviusly were talking about me.

Not really. But you obviusly were talking about me.

Only to you. I was talking about where this started and the response it got...

Another thread saying what will happen...but no proof.

Only to you. I was talking about where this started and the response it got...

By usual suspects you meant UK homers which I am not.

By usual suspects you meant UK homers which I am not.

Right...

Right........

I'm not sure what you have a problem with here. I don't consider you in the group I was talking about. You are the only one going there...

I'm not sure what you have a problem with here. I don't consider you in the group I was talking about. You are the only one going there...

I was saying right.:p

I was saying right.:p

Sure you were... :fire: :p

Anyways..... How much truth is there to this "rumor"?

Very little at this point. It's why the thread was hijacked... :jump:

If Mike and Mike reported this then Golic must have traded in his Dandy Doodle for a modified brownie, because obviously this report is, well I don't even have a word for it. Its out of leftfield to say the least, but I think we can all rest easy knowing that Mike and Mikes not putting out false info because obviously anyone would know this story is simply, "not true." :thumb: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.