Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK?

Featured Replies

People like Mike and Mike, Sportscenter, ESPNNews, et al. would not even mention it in passing or even care to mention it. Only place Patterson would move ratings is on message boards associated with UK hoops.

 

 

The message boards are what I'm talking about...TCP, BGP, ESPN recruiting news, etc...But, it's no where...

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny.......this thread...came out today when Coach Kryzewski was in his house LAST NIGHT.

 

Probably cause Coach K looks like a ferret...better yet a rat...either way he's getting eaten by my cat....:D

People like Mike and Mike, Sportscenter, ESPNNews, et al. would not even mention it in passing or even care to mention it. Only place Patterson would move ratings is on message boards associated with UK hoops.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Actually he was on espnews about a week ago talking about playing in the jordan all star game, however i dont believe he has verballed anywhere.

Probably cause Coach K looks like a ferret...better yet a rat...either way he's getting eaten by my cat....:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love that video!!!

Probably cause Coach K looks like a ferret...better yet a rat...either way he's getting eaten by my cat....:D

 

This is why, This is why, This is why Duke Sucks!

 

 

HAHA I love that video!

Funny.......this thread...came out today when Coach Kryzewski was in his house LAST NIGHT.

 

Coach G. was there yesterday as well....

 

This is 100% not true....Mike and Mike wouldn't talk about a HS kid committing unless that kid was OJ Mayo.

Coach G. was there yesterday as well....

Are you sure?

I see we've started this month the way last month went....

Funny.......this thread...came out today when Coach Kryzewski was in his house LAST NIGHT.

 

why is that funny?

I see we've started this month the way last month went....

 

EXACTLY! I just heard that Billy D's wife was in Versailles looking at Horse Farms, or was that Jai Lucas' Dad, or was it Patrick Patterson's mom, or maybe it was Joanne Pitino. Oh Well, I'm sure it was somebody!

Are you sure?

 

Apparently it was confirmed true.

 

As for the source jokes, they're older than the "sources"... Give it a rest.

Funny.......this thread...came out today when Coach Kryzewski was in his house LAST NIGHT.

 

Crying like a baby also. What would you do if K was recruiting you an was at your house an started crying? I wouldn't have the slightest clue, I'd just kinda stare at him like are you serious?

So after all my reading ( I do love Carlos Boozer)....I think it is still the solid 3 horse race it was before...I do like that Duke had the last shot at him....we'll find out soon enough....and probably had 5-6 more threads just like this before hand.

Crying like a baby also. What would you do if K was recruiting you an was at your house an started crying? I wouldn't have the slightest clue, I'd just kinda stare at him like are you serious?

Hardly, hardly, hardly......HARDLY like that....I hope one day if you are sitting talking about your mother who has passed....you would be emotional as well :thumb:

Wait.. He cried? First I'm hearing of this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.