Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson To UK?

Featured Replies

"shed a tear" was the verbiage.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused....Coach K. was crying while visiting the Pattersons....:confused:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please tell me didn't really cry.

Must have been a flashback to the news conference after the NCAA tourney loss to Indiana.

Patterson said he saw a tear in Coach K's eye when Coach K started talking about his mother. No big deal. I get emotional lots of times when I start talking about my dad.

Context is a big issue... I too get teary eyed when talking about my father... It's not like he was crying and walking on his knees hugging Patterson at the waist begging him to play at Duke.

There aren't many times I talk about my mom without a tear in my eye...

Well I didn't know it was about his mom now you guys are making me feel bad. :lol:

It's OK buddy, go eat a grilled cheese.

It's OK buddy, go eat a grilled cheese.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am pretty sure coach K wasnt crying to a guy he barely knew. He may have had a tear in his eye when speaking of his mother. I dont think it is right for Patterson to mention that to the public, and I dont think it is right for people to make fun of coach K. I am by no means a Duke fan either.

I am pretty sure coach K wasnt crying to a guy he barely knew. He may have had a tear in his eye when speaking of his mother. I dont think it is right for Patterson to mention that to the public, and I dont think it is right for people to make fun of coach K. I am by no means a Duke fan either.

Patterson said it meant a lot. It's not like he said it was the joke the usual suspects made it out to be...

Patterson said it meant a lot. It's not like he said it was the joke the usual suspects made it out to be...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.