Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns New Offense

Featured Replies

They will be a much better team but I dont see Quinn taken them to the promise land anytime soon. Maybe 5 yrs they will get back to competing for the playoffs.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didnt like the Quinn pick. I kno we need a QB but I just feel that he is so overated and wont get the job done in the NFL. I hope im wrong.

I wasn't crazy over Quinn myself, I hope that he works in and can help the Browns and that he is not thrown out there from day 1 and be expected to be the "saviour" of the franchise. Look at how the Bengals brought CP along and he was much better then Quinn when he came out of college. There was no promise that they would have a pick high enough next season to get a top QB I don't think. I think that Quinn can be a good/average QB in the NFL, not a great one.

They should have waited a year and taken Brohm IMO....

As a huge fan of Brian, I am very happy that didn't and won't happen. I hope Brian goes to a team that plays in good weather...or a dome...

I am sure Quinn will start training camp as the #2 QB behind Frye, but I would not be suprised at all if he takes the job before the season starts. If Jamal Lewis is healthy, he can take a lot of pressure off of Brady, and help to ease him into the league. I hope LeCharles Bentley comes back for the beginning of the year, but the last report I heard was that he would be out the entire year, so it might be Hank Fraley at center for another year in Cleveland. If Braylon and Kellen can keep their mouths shut and just play ball, the Browns offense might be a force to be reckoned with in the toughest division in football, the AFC North.

I didnt like the Quinn pick. I kno we need a QB but I just feel that he is so overated and wont get the job done in the NFL. I hope im wrong.

 

 

The Browns got him at 22....that's a darn good value. If he's a bust, it's not going to hurt them nearly as much as if they would have gotten him top 10.

I am sure Quinn will start training camp as the #2 QB behind Frye, but I would not be suprised at all if he takes the job before the season starts. If Jamal Lewis is healthy, he can take a lot of pressure off of Brady, and help to ease him into the league. I hope LeCharles Bentley comes back for the beginning of the year, but the last report I heard was that he would be out the entire year, so it might be Hank Fraley at center for another year in Cleveland. If Braylon and Kellen can keep their mouths shut and just play ball, the Browns offense might be a force to be reckoned with in the toughest division in football, the AFC North.

 

I heard the same but worse, he may be done for good.

The Browns got him at 22....that's a darn good value. If he's a bust, it's not going to hurt them nearly as much as if they would have gotten him top 10.

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, Quinn was a bargin at 22, maybe not so much top 10.

The Browns got him at 22....that's a darn good value. If he's a bust, it's not going to hurt them nearly as much as if they would have gotten him top 10.

While I think it was a smart move to go ahead and pick him...it was a much bigger risk than you are leading on....they gave up a one next year..

While I think it was a smart move to go ahead and pick him...it was a much bigger risk than you are leading on....they gave up a one next year..

 

Extra incentive to do good so it don't come back to haunt them!:lol:

I heard the same but worse, he may be done for good.

 

LeCharles is still working out in Arizona, rehabilitating his left knee knee. He will decide soon whether or not to have a third surgery on his it. If that is the case, he will indeed be out all of 2007, and probably his career is over. If he and doctors feel that the knee is in good enough shape, he has a chance to come back towards the middle/end of this season.

Quinn cost them a lot more than just late first round money.....If they didn't get the #1 pick they would still most likely get either Brohm or Brennan, both of which IMO are better picks than Quinn.

 

The Browns would have probably used the first round pick on a QB next year anyway. They are now a year ahead in the QB development process and at a much cheaper (22 overall) cost.

As a huge fan of Brian, I am very happy that didn't and won't happen. I hope Brian goes to a team that plays in good weather...or a dome...

Like maybe Catlanta?:p

I am sure Quinn will start training camp as the #2 QB behind Frye, but I would not be suprised at all if he takes the job before the season starts. If Jamal Lewis is healthy, he can take a lot of pressure off of Brady, and help to ease him into the league. I hope LeCharles Bentley comes back for the beginning of the year, but the last report I heard was that he would be out the entire year, so it might be Hank Fraley at center for another year in Cleveland. If Braylon and Kellen can keep their mouths shut and just play ball, the Browns offense might be a force to be reckoned with in the toughest division in football, the AFC North.

 

 

I don't see a change before mid-season, unless an injury happens.

Get used to this name in Cleveland. I think you'll be hearing it a lot:

 

#15 Zastudil, Dave P 6-3 220 10/26/1978 6 Ohio

  • Author
They should have waited a year and taken Brohm IMO....

Quinn has just as much upside.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.