Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Browns New Offense

Featured Replies

Pretty young and scary.

 

Brady Quinn, Jamal Lewis, Braylen Edwards, Kellen Winslow, Joe Thomas...

 

Glad we get to see them twice a year :irked:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty young and scary.

 

Brady Quinn, Jamal Lewis, Braylen Edwards, Kellen Winslow, Joe Thomas...

 

Glad we get to see them twice a year :irked:

 

You forgot to mention they have one of the best guards in the game no in Steinbach who is still pretty young, and I believe they have one of the best centers in the game coming back this year from injury. So this Browns team is starting to look and get built alot like the bengals were a few years ago. Not to mention they have probably one of the best defensive coaches when it comes to game planning another teams offense. This AFC North division just keeps getting tougher...

Give Cleveland a year or two and they could become a team to reckon with. That's a great young nucleus to start with.

Jamal Lewis will be 28 when the season starts. Young he aint for a RB.

Give Cleveland a year or two and they could become a team to reckon with. That's a great young nucleus to start with.

:thumb: I agree, I guess I am not like most Bengal fans in that I also like the Browns. I also think that maybe, just maybe there will be a coach by the name of Cower there next year(08') :eek: . I have no link or anything to back it up, just a hunch ;) .

  • Author
Jamal Lewis will be 28 when the season starts. Young he aint for a RB.

Overall the group I mentioned is very young and talented. Can't be a bad thing to have a veteran RB to go along with them.

I didnt like the Quinn pick. I kno we need a QB but I just feel that he is so overated and wont get the job done in the NFL. I hope im wrong.

The Browns had a phenominal draft...I think they should take their time in returning to being a quality team.....I wouldn't play Brady ONE SNAP next season....sit and learn homey.

The left side of the Browns O line will be one of the best in the league...

They should have waited a year and taken Brohm IMO....
No way to be sure they'd have the #1 pick, though... ;)

The Browns offense will be a lot better this year than it was last year. Quinn will be a good QB in the NFL, maybe not a great one but he'll be a solid one IMO.

No way to be sure they'd have the #1 pick, though... ;)

 

No way to be sure he'd be the #1 pick either...;)

No way to be sure he'd be the #1 pick either...;)
But since he's as likely a candidate as any for it (and more likely than almost any) why risk it, when you can have Quinn now for late 1st round money?
But since he's as likely a candidate as any for it (and more likely than almost any) why risk it, when you can have Quinn now for late 1st round money?

 

 

Quinn cost them a lot more than just late first round money.....If they didn't get the #1 pick they would still most likely get either Brohm or Brennan, both of which IMO are better picks than Quinn.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.