fieldhousekrayzie21

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The History Channel has a companion that tells the 'true' story of the 300. They use similar re-enactments (graphically) to tell the story as well as the background. They go into detail about the sea battle that took place...

If you like 300 alot it is definitely worth your time. It's on DVD as well as regularly on cable...

The History Channel has a companion that tells the 'true' story of the 300. They use similar re-enactments (graphically) to tell the story as well as the background. They go into detail about the sea battle that took place...

If you like 300 alot it is definitely worth your time. It's on DVD as well as regularly on cable...

I saw the History Channel piece a few months back and I agree it is done well.

The movie was OK. A bit over the top, but I kind of expected that. Didn't know there were so many circus freaks masquerading as warriors in the ancient world.

The movie was OK. A bit over the top, but I kind of expected that. Didn't know there were so many circus freaks masquerading as warriors in the ancient world.

They went from warriors to ringing up our value meal at Mcdonalds, just sad how things worked out. :lol:

I talked with a guy who researched a lot of the stuff and said that yeah the characters were a little over the top. But, there were messed up creatures like that. The lords and kings or whatever would deform people and make them their slaves.

My son and I had seen it at the theater the day it came out and we watched it again tonight. I noticed the music a little bit more this time around--great soundtrack. As a matter of fact he had me get it on iTunes and he wants us to play the song Fever Dream when the team runs out on the field--it should be pretty cool.