Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co?

Featured Replies

I would guess about the time would take the ink to dry on the contract.

 

 

Open gym today from 4-6! He has taken a lesson straight from coach Hicks, "we are going to win because we work harder and longer than anyone else." It's not by chance SC wins and it won't be by chance Montgomery Co. wins.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has taken a lesson straight from coach Hicks, "we are going to win because we work harder and longer than anyone else."
Sounds like some of the private school football people ... ;)
Open gym today from 4-6! He has taken a lesson straight from coach Hicks, "we are going to win because we work harder and longer than anyone else." It's not by chance SC wins and it won't be by chance Montgomery Co. wins.

I hear thru the grape vine Scott Hundley will be his head assist.

I cant see it. I have to believe one of the reasons he pulled his name out of the Danville hat was so he could coach his brother Cam in his senior year. Why move to take another assistant job?

We are very excited to have Coach Griesser at Montgomery Co. He is young, entergetic and should bring a tempo to MC that the kids will enjoy playing.

As for Hundley becoming an assistant, you never know....

Running and gunning at Montgomery Co.? No way! This can't be true! Haha! Good Luck to the new coach, can't wait to see the new brand of basketaball, should be exciting.

Welcome to the 40th district and 10th region Coach Griesser :ylsuper:

Congratulations to Coach Griesser. This just made the 10 region much stronger IMO. He will really work those kids hard and get the most out of them. His resume is very impressive as an assistant.

Coach Griesser will do a good job.

 

However, remember there is a HUGE difference between making suggestions and making decisions!

Coach Griesser will do a good job.

 

However, remember there is a HUGE difference between making suggestions and making decisions!

 

 

I don't understand. Care to explain?

Just stating the obvious. It is alot easier to make a suggestion to someone to try something than it is to decide to try something that might work.

Just stating the obvious. It is alot easier to make a suggestion to someone to try something than it is to decide to try something that might work.

 

I understand what you are saying, but Griesser has had the opportunity to learn from the best and from what I hear about him he is a sharp guy. I believe he will do really well.

I think he will do well, also. I was just saying it is a lot harder.

Congrats to Coach Griesser! He already has State and National Championship rings on his resume, and I don't think it will be long before he returns the Indians to Rupp.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.