Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co?

Featured Replies

I've heard Scott Hundley was at open gym yesterday. Can anyone confirm?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official, I heard today, Scott Hundley will be joining Keith Griesser at Montgomery County High School.

Once a link is available, please provide....:thumb:

Two great people,very hard workers ,we will miss them General

Scott Co. has lost 2 guys who are very well thought of. I am sure they will be successful at Montgomery Co.

Wow. Honestly catches me off guard that Hundley will follow. I suppose it moves him into a #1 assistant's job. Good luck to them.

Does SC replace them and keep as many coaches on the bench as there are players, or do they get down closer to a number of coaches that a high school team would normally have? :lol:

This is a good move for Hundley. Looks like a pretty decent staff taking shape for Montgomery!

Looks like Greisser is trying to raid the SC staff. I know he has tried to get a couple others to go with him.

Get your help where you can...if you need help.

Who else is going to be coaching besides Greisser and Hundley

Congratz to Griesser and Hundley, proven winners, there is no doubt they will soon be back at Rupp.....Montgomery County better dust off those dancing shoes!!!!!:dancingpa

I'm sure that Mr. Miller and Mason would love to dance, they are loaded for the next 5 years:dancingpa

I just told them to dust them off.....not put them on ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.