Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co?

Featured Replies

Sure don't remember a 6'8" boy although I do remember a 6'5 or maybe a 6'6 left handed boy.

 

Stephens is 6'8".

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure don't remember a 6'8" boy although I do remember a 6'5 or maybe a 6'6 left handed boy.

 

I think you are referring to the Stephens kid who at this time would actually go at least 6'7". I have seen him a couple of times this spring & he looked really good then.

Which D1 schools. I watched all the regional games and don't remember him playing that much.

Started sometimes, sometimes not.

Sometimes? He started every game this past year but two, and was hurt during the regionals.

Sometimes? He started every game this past year but two, and was hurt during the regionals.

 

Didn't look to disciplined on either side of the ball the few times I seen him play. Thats why you play the games, the more you play the better you get. Maybe new faces in Mt. Sterling could shake a little passion in this 6'6 - 6'8 kid.

the more you play the better you get. Maybe new faces in Mt. Sterling could shake a little passion in this 6'6 - 6'8 kid.

You should have seen him this weekend. :thumb:

You should have seen him this weekend. :thumb:

 

 

I agree. IMO... he was the best big man in the tourney.

I agree. IMO... he was the best big man in the tourney.

 

 

Where was this at? What competition was this against?

Where was this at? What competition was this against?

At the state AAU tourny this weekend.

I agree. IMO... he was the best big man in the tourney.

 

I agree he really had his way with the 2 big boys from the Jazz.

???????????????????????????

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.