St.X Incoming Frosh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

So since "enrolled" is defined as the third day of the school year (if I remember correctly), then it would be illegal for any rising freshmen to lift with the team during preseason practices huh? Sounds goofy to me.

To clarify your question..the incoming freshman that lift at Trinity and X...are doing nothing illegal...they are simply using our facilities, they are not lifting with Trinity or X players, nor are they current PLAYERS...it is voluntary, and some never even end up at Trinity or X, so you can rest easy my friend, we again, stay kosher, on this deal.

Numbers have been pretty good so far in the weight room. Looks like this class will a pretty big "St.X like" line. Spaulding,Hall and Brohm shoud cause teams lots of problems for the next 4 years. This entire class is loaded and will be a pleasure to watch.:jump:

Hmm, this second post was posted on April 20th. School was in session on April 20th. Sorry

It is important to note that the 8th graders (soon to be freshman) workout at these schools after the school year is over..... School is not in session.....

That doesn't matter.....our workouts are for any young man who "says" he is coming to Trinity.

Hmm, this second post was posted on April 20th. School was in session on April 20th. Sorry

Once the young men have taken the placement test they are considered "Trinity bound". And it does comply with KHSAA rules.

I also would like to know why a fine school like Moore doesn't have the 8th graders that will be enrolling there working out.

Once the young men have taken the placement test they are considered "Trinity bound". And it does comply with KHSAA rules.

I also would like to know why a fine school like Moore doesn't have the 8th graders that will be enrolling there working out.

In Moore's defense, many of their students are applying for other magnet schools and don't find out final school assignments until late.

What about the practice of having the 8th graders play for the public schools?

I think that these last comments has nothing to do with St X incoming frosh.

• 3 weeks later...

The St.X frosh team will get a huge boost next week whe Will Rabatin returns from pro ball to coach the O-line. Will has been coached by some of the best line coaches in the business( Hill- Georgetown, Velero,Hope & Summers at UL and now LaShea at Columbus). He will bring a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to the team and will make a huge difference in the line play this year.