St.X Incoming Frosh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone PM me regarding how Blake's college basketball career is going? I hope he did well, I think he would be a Jr or Sr now...

His dad coached me in grade school

I don't think he ever played any ball. I heard he quit school, transferred to UL, quit again.

He scored too high on the entrance test and could not get into Trinity.:D

(Just kidding).

The entire Brohm family got together and decided that they had more than enough state championship rings and thought that no more Brohms should win one until Brady enters high school. LOL (Just kidding too)

Watch out, Shamrock69. We'll have fanatics who miss the "just kidding" disclaimer or fanatics with an ax to grind, PMing us, frothing at the mouth that when they read stuff like our latest post they remember how glad they are that when they had the choice between St X and Trinity, they went to the school they attended. (Insert X or T).:D

Thanks for the laugh.

Watch out, Shamrock69. We'll have fanatics who miss the "just kidding" disclaimer or fanatics with an ax to grind, PMing us, frothing at the mouth that when they read stuff like our latest post they remember how glad they are that when they had the choice between St X and Trinity, they went to the school they attended. (Insert X or T).:D

Thanks for the laugh.

You can't go wrong with either school. It's all in the spirit of good fun. Some people just don't get it and they never will.