Reds Broadcasters

I would rather try to touch my brain with a q tip than listen to Grand and Welsh. I love Brantley and Brenneman. Sure they're critical... but they're not making anything up. Its all true.

I can handle Brantley being critical sometimes since he actually played the game and he was one my favorites when he was a Red. Brenneman, on the other hand, sure he's been around the game for a long time, but what would he do at the plate with a 2-0 count, fastball down the middle? He'd swing...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can handle Brantley being critical sometimes since he actually played the game and he was one my favorites when he was a Red. Brenneman, on the other hand, sure he's been around the game for a long time, but what would he do at the plate with a 2-0 count, fastball down the middle? He'd swing...

Lamest argument ever. Thom watches 100+ games a year. I guess you think he hasn't learned anything through that observation?

Tom Brenneman's baseball skills have nothing to do with anything. He's been around the game his whole life. You have no right to question him.

The emcee and the owner of the ponderosa are 4.5 notches below abysmal.

I can't get past Brantley's real life persona (sort of like Bench, it just ruins the whole package).

Love Thom, blood-thirsty in his attack on nearly everyone, notwithstanding.

Brantley and Thom are entertaining, I'll say that. Having them and getting Emcee and the 'Stache back is painful. It's like having a nice porterhouse (medium rare of course:D ) for a week for dinner and then the wife breaking out under-cooked liver and onions. Just not fair.

Money is better and there is no accountability. I hope that is the hardest question I get all day. :D :lol:

And he probably sat the bench growing up.The one that had me yelling at the TV was when he started on Valentine for swinging at a 2-0 pitch that was right down the pipe...."I guess this team doesn't have a take sign"....and than he swings and misses an off speed pitch to go 2and2...."Well I guess they really dont have a take sign horrible"....Next pitch he drives it into the gap for a 3 run double.....Im screaming "I guess he should have took that one to you idiot"....:madman: