Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Quotes..

Featured Replies

:thumb:

 

Agreed!, It's his decision, not ours. If the NCAA has signing periods this late then why criticize people when they use it? I think him taking this long is a sign, and should make those who think he will last 1 or 2 years in school then bolt to the NBA to think twice, he wouldn't be taking this long in deciding if he was just going to use college as a prep for the jump. He is seriously thinking about where he wants to go to school, and play for 4 years.

Like Randolph Morris when he waited until May 6th...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he comes to Duke, great, if not, great...whatever....just please make the decision...why drag this out another 3-4 weeks...what will change?

 

 

That explains so much of the negativity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a d.uk.e fan

 

:sssh: :sssh:

That explains so much of the negativity!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a d.uk.e fan

 

:sssh: :sssh:

 

Welcome to the fold...

:lol:

Is anyone else starting to not care what Patterson says or where he ends up going like I am ? Don't get me wrong, the kid has every right to take his sweet time in deciding and I hope in the end he makes the best decision for his future. This is starting to feel like the Billy D. saga to me. At this point if he wants to play at UK, great. If he wants to play at Florida, Duke, WV or UVA thats fine too. I could really care less anymore.

 

I hope this kid is as good as many think he is because while taking what seems like 10 years to sign with someone his hype is building by the day. He's gonna have a lot to prove no matter what school he decides on.

 

I did hear from my sources that Patterson has narrowed his decision on what shirt to wear to school on Monday to three choices. It's either his red polo, white polo or his Jordan jersey. He will be holding a press confrence to announce when he will be holding his press confrence to announce what his final shirt choice is. I think he is still undecided on pants and shoes though. More to come.

I love how everyone is mad at the kid for not fitting his decision into their time table.

 

He's got several great options. Its a tough decision, I'm not gonna rag on him for taking however much time he wants.

I love how everyone is mad at the kid for not fitting his decision into their time table.

 

He's got several great options. Its a tough decision, I'm not gonna rag on him for taking however much time he wants.

The latter is fine...then keep your (PP) shut until it gets cleared up.

then keep your (PP) shut until it gets cleared up.

 

Excuse me?

 

BTW, it seems you were the one vehemently stating that YOUR kid would NEVER sign early, and you would make them wait until the last minute.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.