Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Quotes..

Featured Replies

I thought we ran Tubby out of town because he was getting middle of the road recruits?:sssh:

 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

 

In the end IMO PP and Lucas will both be at Florida. Both will have the opportunity to play there right away.

 

As far as when he'll make a decision, I think a lot of you are right in saying he will put it off as long as he can to get the extra exposure and spotlight. When Lucas makes a decision, so will PP.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patterson isn't a one and done, though. He is 6'8" tall, and plays PF. That is a small PF in the NBA.

Patterson isn't a one and done, though. He is 6'8" tall, and plays PF. That is a small PF in the NBA.

I totally agree. He really needs to improve his ball handling and outside shot if he wants to be able to excel at the next level. Not a lot of 6"8 power forwards in the NBA.

My point exactly, is he worth the trouble? Him or the dozen or so like him. Look at what Tayshaun Prince has accomplished in the NBA. He was a middle of the road three star recruit who has exceeded all expectations.............................and has a ring to back it up!

Tayshaun was not a middle of the road three star recruit. He was a McDonald's All-American. I believe the 7th best player of his class.

My point exactly, is he worth the trouble? Him or the dozen or so like him. Look at what Tayshaun Prince has accomplished in the NBA. He was a middle of the road three star recruit who has exceeded all expectations.............................and has a ring to back it up!

 

I could have sworn Prince was a Mcdonalds All-American coming out of high school, so If I am right then you just used a TERRIBLE example to support your argument....Also I must ask are you Tubby Smith? Because what you want us to do, is what we have done the last 10 years under Tubby Smith. However what he did got him run out of town, and quite frankly I dont want to see another coach ran out of town, especially since we have a coach now who will bring in LOTS of GREAT players...

I could have sworn Prince was a Mcdonalda All-American coming out of high school, but I guess maybe I was wrong....Also I must ask are you Tubby Smith? Because what you want us to do, is what we have done the last 10 years under Tubby Smith. However what he did got him run out of town, and quite frankly I dont want to see another coach ran out of town, especially since we have a coach now who will bring in LOTS of GREAT players...

See the post before yours ;)

See the post before yours ;)

 

See I realized that I was right, so I had already went and changed it! :D :thumb:

The point with Prince is he improved his game and stayed in school 4 years. In the end it paid off for him. Is this not America where people are allowed to not agree with someone. If Tubby and I share the same opinion on this than I would say he is paid a lot of money so someone must value that opinion. On that note, thanks for the compliment.

I could have sworn Prince was a Mcdonalds All-American coming out of high school, so If I am right then you just used a TERRIBLE example to support your argument....Also I must ask are you Tubby Smith? Because what you want us to do, is what we have done the last 10 years under Tubby Smith. However what he did got him run out of town, and quite frankly I dont want to see another coach ran out of town, especially since we have a coach now who will bring in LOTS of GREAT players...

 

 

I also don't think Tubby was run out of town, he decided that all of the second guessers who THINK they know better than anyone were annoying and he looked for greener and more tollerable pastures. I am starting to understand how he must have felt!

I also don't think Tubby was run out of town
Are these not one in the same?
he decided that all of the second guessers who THINK they know better than anyone were annoying and he looked for greener and more tollerable pastures.
My point exactly, is he worth the trouble? Him or the dozen or so like him. Look at what Tayshaun Prince has accomplished in the NBA. He was a middle of the road three star recruit who has exceeded all expectations.............................and has a ring to back it up!

Tayshaun was a high 4 star when he was signed by Kentucky.

Tayshaun was not a middle of the road three star recruit. He was a McDonald's All-American. I believe the 7th best player of his class.

I have made a post already. Tayshaun was a high 4 star when he signed, but was moved up to a top ten 5 star and McDonald's All-American at the end of his senior year.

I totally agree. He really needs to improve his ball handling and outside shot if he wants to be able to excel at the next level. Not a lot of 6"8 power forwards in the NBA.

 

 

If the NBA thinks he has big time potential, they will draft him based on his potential. It happens every year.

Patterson will not make it as a power forward. Over the past 15 years there have not been many that size that have. Rodman was about that height but you look at today's crop of power forwards and you won't find many that are under 6"10 and are most if not all as athletic as Patterson. He has a great knack of getting offensive rebounds, makes excellent outlet passes and moves pretty well with his footwork. However, his outside game is non existent and at his size he will not post up too many in the NBA. That is why I feel he needs to work hard on his offense because he will have to be able to drive to the basket and hit at least the mid range jumper consistently as well.

Patterson should just announce where he is going. I mean come on you shouldnt drag it out this long. I dont think that their is any other All Americans that havent signed. I may be wrong though. BUt this guy should get it over with, all he wants is the attention that he is getting from all the news outlets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.