Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Quotes..

Featured Replies

You know what, I couldn't care less if I convinced you or not. Money is not a problem for his family, like many others, and he and his family are really dedicated on getting him an education. You rarely, rarely hear a All-American say they aren't interested in the NBA, and when I do hear it, I tend to believe them - especially Patterson. He is commited to growing as a man and learning as a man.

 

 

After Morris was able to rejoin the Cats he said he was going to be there for four years. That worked out didn't it. I agree when the money starts flashing they start thinking in different ways.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Patterson enjoys school just as much as he does playing basketball, so I think this is why his decision is so clear at the moment. Not only does he need to decide whats the best fit for him on the court, he and his mother also want to know who is just as qualified in the classrooms. UK offers the both, but the scary thing is, so does Florida, and most definately Duke also.

I think Patterson enjoys school just as much as he does playing basketball, so I think this is why his decision is so clear at the moment. Not only does he need to decide whats the best fit for him on the court, he and his mother also want to know who is just as qualified in the classrooms. UK offers the both, but the scary thing is, so does Florida, and most definately Duke also.

 

Don't kid yourself, if this was about academics it would have been over a long time ago. The Patterson family is eating this up.

You know realisticly how much good would Patterson be at Kentucky. You look at all these high profile recruits and ask how long are they going to play college ball? is one or two years worth the aggravation of recruiting these "four star" recruits or do you look for people who will stay and grow as you need them to and let them progress with time. Patterson didn't impress me when W.V. was beaten by Scott county. He had "stone hands" when Mayo actually passed him the ball. You look at Durant at Texas he wasn't able to carry his team to a championship. Then Donavon wins back to back titles with a team of under acheivers with a lot of unsung help from two fiesty seniors. I don't know, Go with the Preston Knowles of the world and you get a Guy who is thankful YOU gave HIM an opportunity to play D 1 ball. Just a thought.

This thinking on recruiting is why someone is in Minnesota.

This thinking on recruiting is why someone is in Minnesota.

We don't normally agree but we are on the same page here!!!:thumb:

We don't normally agree but we are on the same page here!!!:thumb:

I had not noticed us disagreeing that much.:ylsuper:

I had not noticed us disagreeing that much.:ylsuper:

Either way! I agree. :D

Who was the last team to win a championship with one or two blue chips that left after one year?

tells it how it is. He tells you what he wants. He's a great guy and coach.

 

 

 

.

 

How many recruits do you here this from. Just enter the coaches name.

The more I hear about him...The less I like him...He's toying with everybody, and yet again, a HIGH SCHOOLER has people eating out of his hand...

 

AGREED!!!

Who was the last team to win a championship with one or two blue chips that left after one year?

Syracuse.

Don't kid yourself, if this was about academics it would have been over a long time ago. The Patterson family is eating this up.

 

If it were about academics, Patterson would be at Duke...

The more I hear about him...The less I like him...He's toying with everybody, and yet again, a HIGH SCHOOLER has people eating out of his hand...

 

 

My point exactly, is he worth the trouble? Him or the dozen or so like him. Look at what Tayshaun Prince has accomplished in the NBA. He was a middle of the road three star recruit who has exceeded all expectations.............................and has a ring to back it up!

My point exactly, is he worth the trouble? Him or the dozen or so like him. Look at what Tayshaun Prince has accomplished in the NBA. He was a middle of the road three star recruit who has exceeded all expectations.............................and has a ring to back it up!

I thought we ran Tubby out of town because he was getting middle of the road recruits?:sssh:

Who was the last team to win a championship with one or two blue chips that left after one year?

 

 

2005 UNC had Marvin Williams, who was one and done, then went on to be a lottery pick. He did not start the talented Tarheel team but he was there 6th man and I believe he averaged double figures the second half of the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.