Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rating the SEC East 2007-08

Who will win the SEC East? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the SEC East?

    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      7%
      6
    • Kentucky
      39%
      32
    • Tennessee
      51%
      42
    • South Carolina
      1%
      1
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We wont need an offensive threat in the middle, only a defensive threat. We need someone in the middle to rebound and alter shots. I think we will get this out of Williams and Carter. With Billy G's defensive transaction BBall we wont need that offensive threat in the middle. We will have plenty of scorers. He will get the best out of his players. Williams and Carter will step up. Stevenson will also help out on the interior. We will be a quick team with scorers. We have scorers, we just dont realize it because of the style BBall we were playing.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here he comes to save the day. Mighty Mouse is on his way to the SEC East... :D

 

Jai Lucas?

:D

I will take a second place finish in the SEC east this year. I think the G-Unit will have a solid impact and we will be fun to watch, but winning the SEC this year might be a little too much.

Tennessee, sweeping Uk in the regular season.

Tennessee, sweeping Uk in the regular season.

 

 

I believe the Vols are the class of the Division...:thumb:

1. Tennessee

2. Kentucky

3. Florida

4. Vanderbilt

5. Georgia

6. South Carolina

I'm biased as well and that's why I picked USC... :sssh:

Your not biased you just wanted to say Male Fighting Chickens lol, but it does feel pretty good to say it haha.

Did Vandy lose Byars and Foster??? If not they will be a tough squad again. I still think Tennessee and then UK or Vandy, depending on Vandys players. I dont know what year they are.

  • Author
Did Vandy lose Byars and Foster??? If not they will be a tough squad again. I still think Tennessee and then UK or Vandy, depending on Vandys players. I dont know what year they are.

Thats a good question. If Vandy has Byers they will be very tough to beat.

Tennesee will most likely win it, but if florida or uk can land both Lucas and Patterson, that team has a legit shot.

I think Kentucky will suprise people with their record in-conference. I look for them to win the SEC East and overall title again, but just barely beating a very good West team. I would expect Kentucky around 12-4 and Tennesee 11-5, 10-6. I think Tennessee's style may end up hurting them in some games.

 

My opinion, though.

I'm an optimist, but, more a realist....UK finishes 4th behind Tn, Vandy and Fl. and ends at about 8-8 in the conference and about 18-11 overall. Then gets in by a hair as a 9 or 10 seed...JMO....

I'm an optimist, but, more a realist....UK finishes 4th behind Tn, Vandy and Fl. and ends at about 8-8 in the conference and about 18-11 overall. Then gets in by a hair as a 9 or 10 seed...JMO....

 

 

Wow... that is far from being a realist. :scared:

 

There is no way we have the losses next year like we did last. With the big 6 gone from Florida, we'll compete with them. There is no way Gillispie will let Vandy sweep us. But, I guess you're entitled to that opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.