Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rating the SEC East 2007-08

Who will win the SEC East? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win the SEC East?

    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      7%
      6
    • Kentucky
      39%
      32
    • Tennessee
      51%
      42
    • South Carolina
      1%
      1
    • Vanderbilt
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tennessee.

Tennessee.

 

Indeed. :thumb:

 

Reason: Plain and simple, they're the best team with the best player.

I think Billy G will bring UK back to the top and I think he will do it quickly. He is a believer of hard work and give it your all effort. I believe he will land a couple of good recruits and will be a great teacher and make the players better throughout the season. Look for this team to go along way throughout the postseason in 2008. I predict an elite 8 appearance. Yes, I believe this coach is this good. He is a players coach and the players will love him and play to their upmost potential. Good Luck Billy G.

Close between UK and Tenn., Defense will be the difference.

Indeed. :thumb:

 

Reason: Plain and simple, they're the best team with the best player.

 

Agreed.

I think Billy G will bring UK back to the top and I think he will do it quickly. He is a believer of hard work and give it your all effort. I believe he will land a couple of good recruits and will be a great teacher and make the players better throughout the season. Look for this team to go along way throughout the postseason in 2008. I predict an elite 8 appearance. Yes, I believe this coach is this good. He is a players coach and the players will love him and play to their upmost potential. Good Luck Billy G.

I want to think this, I'm just not going to let myself right now.

 

Tennessee has the better squad at this point.

  • Author

I think it all comes down to who signs on Wed. If UK gets a big time recruit or two, they can beat Tennessee.

It's about a month too early for this thread. So I'm just voting for UK, cause well, I'm biased.

I think Billy G will bring UK back to the top and I think he will do it quickly. He is a believer of hard work and give it your all effort. I believe he will land a couple of good recruits and will be a great teacher and make the players better throughout the season. Look for this team to go along way throughout the postseason in 2008. I predict an elite 8 appearance. Yes, I believe this coach is this good. He is a players coach and the players will love him and play to their upmost potential. Good Luck Billy G.
I don't think that scenario is possible. It is simply expecting to much. Without Morris what kind of interior threat will UK have?
It's about a month too early for this thread. So I'm just voting for UK, cause well, I'm biased.

I'm biased as well and that's why I picked USC... :sssh:

I'm biased as well and that's why I picked USC... :sssh:

 

Ah, someone had to! :D

Ah, someone had to! :D

Here he comes to save the day. Mighty Mouse is on his way to the SEC East... :D

Tennessee returns almost everyone. Also my pick at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.