Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jai Lucas...

Featured Replies

Will Lucas come to UK now that we have a new coach?

  • Replies 145
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jai is listed at 5'10"...but is a bit shorter (aren't we all)....

 

.

 

Are you saying that some tell people they are longer than they really are?

Gillespie had recruited BJ Holmes at A&M, who sounds pretty much like a spitting image of Lucas...I hope we land Jai, but, if not, Maybe BG can get Holmes to come with him ...

He may go to Florida, but Hodge will be the starting PG next year for the Gators.

Exactly, he will not beat him out.

The Billy G. hire may already be paying dividends , WKYT TV Lexingto just quoted Jai Lucas as saying" UK got a steal with Gillispie"

We were hearing rumors that John Lucas may join Tubby's staff...is it possible that he's an option for Gillespie. Just a thought that occurred to me.

The Billy G. hire may already be paying dividends , WKYT TV Lexingto just quoted Jai Lucas as saying" UK got a steal with Gillispie"

 

Here we go...:lol:

IMO I think Patterson and Lucas go to Florida.

The Billy G. hire may already be paying dividends , WKYT TV Lexingto just quoted Jai Lucas as saying" UK got a steal with Gillispie"

 

I also heard this on WKYT but I think they said Jai told that to the Cats Pause and they were reporting second hand info....

The Billy G. hire may already be paying dividends , WKYT TV Lexingto just quoted Jai Lucas as saying" UK got a steal with Gillispie"

 

You have to respect the Texas connection.

^ I still doubt Patterson..I think he'll be a Gator.

^ I still doubt Patterson..I think he'll be a Gator.

 

I agree

^ I still doubt Patterson..I think he'll be a Gator.

 

I think if that was the case, he'd already be there. I think since Gillispie is a good recruiter, he can persuade Patterson. I still think it is a toss-up with Kentucky and Florida.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.