Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jai Lucas...

Featured Replies

Will be the starting point guard for Florida next year IMO...He is visiting Florida next week sometime...

  • Replies 145
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I posted mine first...:p :lol:

I posted mine first...:p :lol:

 

 

Dang!!! That's twice I've done that tonight. :irked: :irked:

Will be the starting point guard for Florida next year IMO...He is visiting Florida next week sometime...

 

He may go to Florida, but Hodge will be the starting PG next year for the Gators.

Will be the starting point guard for Florida next year IMO...He is visiting Florida next week sometime...

I am not sold on Lucas after watching him play in the MDAA game, he is very frail and about 5'9".

  • Author

^5'11, but is a very good and skilled bball player...

I am not sold on Lucas after watching him play in the MDAA game, he is very frail and about 5'9".

 

I agree, but, hes also very solid with the ball, can penetrate and hit the outside shot, so, we could use him...

^5'11, but is a very good and skilled bball player...

LOL @ 5'11", I was courtside last week at the All American game, and walked right past him after the game, he is no taller than 5'9", maybe even 5'8". BUT, A very good player, I'd take him.

^5'11, but is a very good and skilled bball player...

With the current talent left for the new coach, Ill take him.

^5'11, but is a very good and skilled bball player...

He is closer to 5'8' than 5'11" and I think a good physical defender can take him out of his game.

  • Author
He is closer to 5'8' than 5'11" and I think a good physical defender can take him out of his game.

Acie Law is not much taller then this kid...

Jai had a really good McDonald's AA Game and comes from a basketball family, I'd take a chance on him. I'm betting Billy Donovan uses Jai and Patrick Patterson's friendship to his advantage and lands both....

Acie Law is not much taller then this kid...
Jai is listed at 5'10"...but is a bit shorter (aren't we all)....

 

Acie Law is 6'3"....that's a big difference.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.