Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's biggest mistake in recent years??

Featured Replies

I thought with my first BGP post i would start with a bang. Is UK's biggest mistake in recent years letting the "home town hero" Chris Lofton go to Tennessee?

-The Sowman

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought with my first BGP post i would start with a bang. Is UK's biggest mistake in recent years letting the "home town hero" Chris Lofton go to Tennessee?

-The Sowman

 

Can we close this thread? Please.

Welcome to the board and you sure picked a great way to start. lol

 

This thread will have about 221 responses and 6,000 views within a few hours. Course this topic has been covered a great deal the last few years.

 

You can blame Tubby for not getting the most out of the kids, you can blame the kids for not being good enough. You could blame the system the kids played in, you could just blame parity in college basketball. I can't point to just one thing.

Dude, you didn't even spell your name right. :lol: ;)

But welcome to the site. :thumb:

I thought with my first BGP post i would start with a bang. Is UK's biggest mistake in recent years letting the "home town hero" Chris Lofton go to Tennessee?

-The Sowman

 

 

Ok I'll go ahead and say in hindsight yes it's a big mistake but no one knows that he would have developed into the player he is today! A lot of things we know now seem to be a mistake but wasn't at the time. I will say that Orbzut and Alleyene were mistakes at the time and still came back to bite us in the butt!

Dude, you didn't even spell your name right. :lol: ;)

But welcome to the site. :thumb:

:laugh: :laugh:

Not hiring Billy D. 10 years ago.

Recruiting year to year and not really planning ahead like a program at UK's level should...

I thought with my first BGP post i would start with a bang. Is UK's biggest mistake in recent years letting the "home town hero" Chris Lofton go to Tennessee?

-The Sowman

 

1. Welcome to the site!!!

 

2. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

3. Take the dead horse, tie it up to your bumper, and drag it down I-75 - I mean its already dead, so it doesn't matter...

1. Welcome to the site!!!

 

2. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

3. Take the dead horse, tie it up to your bumper, and drag it down I-75 - I mean its already dead, so it doesn't matter...

:lol:

1. Welcome to the site!!!

 

2. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

3. Take the dead horse, tie it up to your bumper, and drag it down I-75 - I mean its already dead, so it doesn't matter...

Way to whip the young'en into shape!! :thumb: :thumb: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

1. Welcome to the site!!!

 

2. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

 

3. Take the dead horse, tie it up to your bumper, and drag it down I-75 - I mean its already dead, so it doesn't matter...

A lot like your source posts/

I thought with my first BGP post i would start with a bang. Is UK's biggest mistake in recent years letting the "home town hero" Chris Lofton go to Tennessee?

-The Sowman

 

Passing on offering Brewer was as big for sure. Letting Wright slip away to UNC was a pretty big boo-boo as well.

A lot like your source posts/

 

If you have anything to say, private message me. You'll see if my source posts are correct and then I'll serve you up a nice fat crow.

If you have anything to say, private message me. You'll see if my source posts are correct and then I'll serve you up a nice fat crow.

Your source said Billy D got a fat chunk of cash last week. Where can I find that info???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.