Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's biggest mistake in recent years??

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much for this thread.....

It was doomed from the start...

I hope you are right Wireman, and I can totally understand why someone who is a fan of Duke or any SEC school would hope that you were wrong. Donovan comes to UK and then maybe some of those big time recruits Duke is getting maybe comes to Kentucky instead and then UK goes right back to the top of the SEC again instead of being a 3rd or 4th best team in their division. So I can understand the implied hostility coming your way. Hang in there, a week from now we will all know one way or another.

I hope you are right Wireman, and I can totally understand why someone who is a fan of Duke or any SEC school would hope that you were wrong. Donovan comes to UK and then maybe some of those big time recruits Duke is getting maybe comes to Kentucky instead and then UK goes right back to the top of the SEC again instead of being a 3rd or 4th best team in their division. So I can understand the implied hostility coming your way. Hang in there, a week from now we will all know one way or another.

 

Don't worry, its all in fun for me. I'll have my sources' backs until they are proved wrong. Then they can eat crow just like everyone else...:ylsuper:

It was doomed from the start...

...and you know this MAN.

Don't worry, its all in fun for me. I'll have my sources' backs until they are proved wrong. Then they can eat crow just like everyone else...:ylsuper:

You certainly do...My friend, that works at your friend's bank....told me that the check bounced.

For what it's worth, for the majority of my basketball watching life...I have never really had to worry about UK or their success in regards to Duke University..the little 3 year window that they had the leg up on Duke 96-98, I was really too busy playing football and getting my education at WKU. It really helped to fuel my fire.

You certainly do...My friend, that works at your friend's bank....told me that the check bounced.

 

That'll be a $28 service charge, please...:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.