Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's biggest mistake in recent years??

Featured Replies

Dude, you didn't even spell your name right. :lol: ;)

But welcome to the site. :thumb:

 

Best post I have seen in a while!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Passing on offering Brewer was as big for sure. Letting Wright slip away to UNC was a pretty big boo-boo as well.

Lofton, Brewer and Wright seem to be the most recent talking points...

Your source said Billy D got a fat chunk of cash last week. Where can I find that info???

 

My source would be fired for leaking that information. You can believe what you want as far as I'm concerned.

If you have anything to say, private message me. You'll see if my source posts are correct and then I'll serve you up a nice fat crow.

:sleep: I don't have time for your PM's or "sources", nor do I care. You Billy Donovan homers may get burned by getting exactly what you are begging for.

:sleep: I don't have time for your PM's or "sources", nor do I care. You Billy Donovan homers may get burned by getting exactly what you are begging for.

 

You have time to cheap shot me in the threads, why not PM me? Here's a good rule of thumb - if you don't have anything positive to contribute, then just read.

My source would be fired for leaking that information. You can believe what you want as far as I'm concerned.

He leaked it and should be fired as you would tell it...

That is the truth RP, why PM to get another serving of blue-baloney.:lol:

Is this national Bash Wireman Day?

Is this national Bash Wireman Day?

 

Its national Loser's Day and they're out in full force tonight.

You have time to cheap shot me in the threads, why not PM me? Here's a good rule of thumb - if you don't have anything positive to contribute, then just read.

BGP was around before me...and likely after...I was here long before you...and I know long after...it ALWAYS works that way ;)

You have time to cheap shot me in the threads, why not PM me? Here's a good rule of thumb - if you don't have anything positive to contribute, then just read.

 

Rule of thumb, if you have something to say...say it. Quit the cloak and dagger PM stuff and post what you think you know so it can come back to haunt you at a later date.:D

Its national Loser's Day and they're out in full force tonight.

....walking the line....and it's a fine one.

That is the truth RP, why PM to get another serving of blue-baloney.:lol:

:laugh:

 

:thumb:

Rule of thumb, if you have something to say...say it. Quit the cloak and dagger PM stuff and post what you think you know so it can come back to haunt you at a later date.:D

 

The only things I would have to say to you are only permitted in PM's. Sorry.

^ They aren't really either ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.