Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Be careful What You Wished For.....

Featured Replies

By Smith leaving today, I think you can just about count next season and the season after that as a lock for double digit losses. 50/50 for year 3 to have double digit losses.

  • Replies 363
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By Smith leaving today, I think you can just about count next season and the season after that as a lock for double digit losses. 50/50 for year 3 to have double digit losses.

 

So it'll be just like he never left? :sssh:

  • Author
So it'll be just like he never left? :sssh:

Then why is he leaving.:sssh:

If you read what I posted then you would realize I didn't want him gone. I am disappointed that he would leave the program at such a pivotal time. I really thought Tubby stayed, turned over some assistants, landed a couple of stars and turned this around. He has basically turned his back on the program at a critical time.

 

Tubby turned his back on a fanbase that did the same to him more than a year ago.....Why is he wrong, and not the fans?

Tubby turned his back on a fanbase that did the same to him more than a year ago.....Why is he wrong, and not the fans?

Do the fans really control what goes on at UK?

  • Author
Do the fans really control what goes on at UK?

Um yes. The generate something called $$$$$$$$$.

Do the fans really control what goes on at UK?

 

 

Yes, because they donate money, which is the lifeblood of any athletic program at the college level.

Um yes. The generate something called $$$$$$$$$.

I'm a big UK fan. Ihave bought hats sweatshirts and attended a few games. Please tell me how I have influenced what has gone on here today. I must be more influential than I realized??

  • Author
I'm a big UK fan. Ihave bought hats sweatshirts and attended a few games. Please tell me how I have influenced what has gone on here today. I must be more influential than I realized??

If you don't care and don't watch and don't buy stuff there is no team thats how.

Yes, because they donate money, which is the lifeblood of any athletic program at the college level.

Fanbase or benefactors?? Huge difference

I'm a big UK fan. Ihave bought hats sweatshirts and attended a few games. Please tell me how I have influenced what has gone on here today. I must be more influential than I realized??

It's not the casual fan. It's the large number of big money boosters...

It's not the casual fan. It's the large number of big money boosters...

Exactly

Um yes. The generate something called $$$$$$$$$.

 

And the money has been in short supply recently. Oh wait.. Craft center anyone?

  • Author
It's not the casual fan. It's the large number of big money boosters...

It's both.

It's both.

No. It's not...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.