Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Be careful What You Wished For.....

Featured Replies

AT MEMPHIS............!!!!!!!!

 

Kentucky is on another level than Memphis and he still is in the tourney, and still beats us by 20. At Kentucky he would far surpas anything he has ever done beacuse he has triple what to work with at Kentucky, than what he does at Memphis.

 

Doubtful...

  • Replies 363
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whoever took the program over would have been leaving in worse shape when than when they took over. No one could have sustained that run.

As far as I can remember there has only been one UK coach that has left the program in worse shape.

As far as I can remember there has only been one UK coach that has left the program in worse shape.

 

 

And how many took over with it at the same level as it was when Tubby took over???

 

 

BTW, that didn't even address my post.....No one, not even the great Billy D, could have sustained the program where it was. The only way to go was down.

Thats not what I remember him for.

Wait till next year and see what you say then. HT believe me when I tell you I am a huge UK fan and I was very hopeful Tubby was turning it around. I really think he had the opportunity to get the Cats back to national prominence. To throw in the towel at this point hurts the program immensley.

  • Author
Wait till next year and see what you say then. HT believe me when I tell you I am a huge UK fan and I was very hopeful Tubby was turning it around. I really think he had the opportunity to get the Cats back to national prominence. To throw in the towel at this point hurts the program immensley.

I will be laughing at all these happy post in 3 years when UK is in the NIT.

AT MEMPHIS............!!!!!!!!

 

Kentucky is on another level than Memphis and he still is in the tourney, and still beats us by 20. At Kentucky he would far surpas anything he has ever done beacuse he has triple what to work with at Kentucky, than what he does at Memphis.

 

Your right, instead of leaving the university before it goes on probation like he has done in the past, he would get caught with the hand in the cookie jar while there... He is shady and not the right guy for the job, IMO. If it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, it probably is a turd...

Wait till next year and see what you say then. HT believe me when I tell you I am a huge UK fan and I was very hopeful Tubby was turning it around. I really think he had the opportunity to get the Cats back to national prominence. To throw in the towel at this point hurts the program immensley.

 

So everyone wanted Tubby gone....now that he leaves on his own terms, you're upset with the "state of the program"......You can't have it both ways. Just further proof that the UK fanbase is irrational and cannot be satisfied.

Wait till next year and see what you say then. HT believe me when I tell you I am a huge UK fan and I was very hopeful Tubby was turning it around. I really think he had the opportunity to get the Cats back to national prominence. To throw in the towel at this point hurts the program immensley.

 

dead on, i think it is going to be 2 or 3 more years of pain, no matter who takes the job...

And how many took over with it at the same level as it was when Tubby took over???

 

 

BTW, that didn't even address my post.....No one, not even the great Billy D, could have sustained the program where it was. The only way to go was down.

Sorry. I agree with that post. However the program is at a low that we haven't seen since the suspension.

I will be laughing at all these happy post in 3 years when UK is in the NIT.

 

Calipari won the NIT in 2002 and made the NIT final four in 2001. :banana:

What exactly has Calipari won in his tenure??? An A-10 championship and a conference USA championship...:walk:

 

He took that little A-10 champion and turned them into a #1-ranked final four team... not too shabby... I don't care who you are.

He took that little A-10 champion and turned them into a #1-ranked final four team... not too shabby... I don't care who you are.

And he cheated to do it...

He took that little A-10 champion and turned them into a #1-ranked final four team... not too shabby... I don't care who you are.

 

 

If you're talking about UMass.....They had that FF stricken from the records because of CHEATING that Cal did....Pretty low if you ask me...

For all those in favor of the firing Tubby, you got what you wanted. This is a sad day for UK basketball IMO. We take a big step back, and it might be a while until UK is back on top. Hope you guys are happy now.:cry:

 

 

UK was not on top anyways with Tubby here. And to me there were NO signs of him getting them back to the top. Please explain to me how this sets UK back?

And he cheated to do it...

 

Call me a cynic but in this day and age of major collegiate athletics I believe that cheaters are simply the ones who got caught.

 

Admittedly, I had forgotten about the vacated final four. I lose track of all the forfeited wins in the NCAA anymore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.