Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Be careful What You Wished For.....

Featured Replies

He took that little A-10 champion and turned them into a #1-ranked final four team... not too shabby... I don't care who you are.

 

One word, VACATED!!!

  • Replies 363
  • Views 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
For all those in favor of the firing Tubby, you got what you wanted. This is a sad day for UK basketball IMO. We take a big step back, and it might be a while until UK is back on top. Hope you guys are happy now.:cry:

 

 

UK was not on top anyways with Tubby here. And to me there were NO signs of him getting them back to the top. Please explain to me how this sets UK back?

No signs of gettin back? How bout a Lucas and Patterson signing in a week.

So everyone wanted Tubby gone....now that he leaves on his own terms, you're upset with the "state of the program"......You can't have it both ways. Just further proof that the UK fanbase is irrational and cannot be satisfied.

If you read what I posted then you would realize I didn't want him gone. I am disappointed that he would leave the program at such a pivotal time. I really thought Tubby stayed, turned over some assistants, landed a couple of stars and turned this around. He has basically turned his back on the program at a critical time.

No signs of gettin back? How bout a Lucas and Patterson signing in a week.

 

 

You sound pretty sure about Lucas and Patterson signing. From everything I have heard it was a toss up, at best.

I take a nap, wake up and hear the news. Sign on here and there are already 21 thousand messages and 22 threads started. lol

 

Just think guys, we have 7-8 months of threads to go through before the season starts. This is going to be fun. : )

 

Will be interesting to see who leaves, who comes back and who the new coach might get. Let the soap opera truly begin.

  • Author

Now we will see someone transfer I guarantee that.

  • Author
So Tubby turned his back on UK then, Hammertime?

No he didn't.

No he didn't.

How can you say that. He had a real opportunity to prove himself by getting this thing staightened out. I preach to my players to play through adversity to be better for it. How can you justify Tubby leaving undere these circumstances?

  • Author
Do you not think he knew about this supposed press conference then?

Maybe maybe not. I don't blame him for leaving.

  • Author
How can you say that. He had a real opportunity to prove himself by getting this thing staightened out. I preach to my players to play through adversity to be better for it. How can you justify Tubby leaving undere these circumstances?

Expectations that are IMPOSSIBLE to live up to, unrealistic fan base.

Expectations that are IMPOSSIBLE to live up to, unrealistic fan base.

So you're saying the pressure from the fans is the reason he left?

So you're saying the pressure from the fans is the reason he left?

He doesn't know what he's saying right now... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.