Simon Kenton/Oldham Co. 8th region championship

7pm on Tuesday at Henry Co. Take 71South to NewCastle/Bedford exit, hang a left, go about 3 miles, take a right at the "caution" light, take a right and follow for about 7 miles, HC is on the left, you can't miss it.

As far as the game is concerned I think OC will do all they can to contain Hurd in the middle, they aren't big but I think you will see a zone D out of the Colonels with double teams in the paint. If the same teams show up that played tonight SK should win by 8-10 points.

7pm on Tuesday at Henry Co. Take 71South to NewCastle/Bedford exit, hang a left, go about 3 miles, take a right at the "caution" light, take a right and follow for about 7 miles, HC is on the left, you can't miss it.

As far as the game is concerned I think OC will do all they can to contain Hurd in the middle, they aren't big but I think you will see a zone D out of the Colonels with double teams in the paint. If the same teams show up that played tonight SK should win by 8-10 points.

Yo Neer would I expect to see you there, also if so would we be expecting any other familiar faces there? About how far of a drive is it?

Who cuts down the nets?

Simon!!! If Oldham can not score more than 40 points against Anderson, I don't know how they are going to score on Simon. Simon looked really good tonight and Oldham has played 2 games in the regional just good enough to win. But to Oldham's credit they are still playing.

Simon!!! If Oldham can not score more than 40 points against Anderson, I don't know how they are going to score on Simon. Simon looked really good tonight and Oldham has played 2 games in the regional just good enough to win. But to Oldham's credit they are still playing.

I think that Oldham had the easier side of the bracket. That may play into their favor tonight. However, they had a scare with Anderson last night.

I will take SK by 10.

Normally I would predict SK to win by about 10, but for some reason I just have a feeling that they come out and run Oldham off the court and win by 22. I hope I'm wrong and that it is a good game but I just got a feeling.

I hope your prediction is rite. It will make it a lot easier to breathe in that sauna in the 4th quarter.