Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Oldham Co. 8th region championship

Featured Replies

  • Author
What time and where is this game?

 

 

7:00 Henry Co.

7pm on Tuesday at Henry Co. Take 71South to NewCastle/Bedford exit, hang a left, go about 3 miles, take a right at the "caution" light, take a right and follow for about 7 miles, HC is on the left, you can't miss it.

 

As far as the game is concerned I think OC will do all they can to contain Hurd in the middle, they aren't big but I think you will see a zone D out of the Colonels with double teams in the paint. If the same teams show up that played tonight SK should win by 8-10 points.

7pm on Tuesday at Henry Co. Take 71South to NewCastle/Bedford exit, hang a left, go about 3 miles, take a right at the "caution" light, take a right and follow for about 7 miles, HC is on the left, you can't miss it.

 

As far as the game is concerned I think OC will do all they can to contain Hurd in the middle, they aren't big but I think you will see a zone D out of the Colonels with double teams in the paint. If the same teams show up that played tonight SK should win by 8-10 points.

 

Yo Neer would I expect to see you there, also if so would we be expecting any other familiar faces there? About how far of a drive is it?

Who cuts down the nets?

Simon!!! If Oldham can not score more than 40 points against Anderson, I don't know how they are going to score on Simon. Simon looked really good tonight and Oldham has played 2 games in the regional just good enough to win. But to Oldham's credit they are still playing.

If SK plays like they did last night, they will roll. My only concern is how drained they might be from the big win last night. I trust Coach Steiner to keep them focused. SK by 10+

Should be a good game to watch, Simon Kenton should handle Oldham easily but you never know this time of the year.

Hurd will deterimine this game, He comes to play, It is all SK.

Simon!!! If Oldham can not score more than 40 points against Anderson, I don't know how they are going to score on Simon. Simon looked really good tonight and Oldham has played 2 games in the regional just good enough to win. But to Oldham's credit they are still playing.

 

I think that Oldham had the easier side of the bracket. That may play into their favor tonight. However, they had a scare with Anderson last night.

 

I will take SK by 10.

Normally I would predict SK to win by about 10, but for some reason I just have a feeling that they come out and run Oldham off the court and win by 22. I hope I'm wrong and that it is a good game but I just got a feeling.

SK by 12

This one will be a blow out SK just has to much talent for Oldham to match.

SK by 18.

  • Author
Normally I would predict SK to win by about 10, but for some reason I just have a feeling that they come out and run Oldham off the court and win by 22. I hope I'm wrong and that it is a good game but I just got a feeling.

 

I hope your prediction is rite. It will make it a lot easier to breathe in that sauna in the 4th quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.