Simon Kenton/Oldham Co. 8th region championship

Tell me about it. I like how it took someone to pass out from the heat before they turned the fans on up top.:confused:

The huge exhaust fans aren't allowed to run during the game. It will really be a sauna with the warm weather today. Steiner has been using a ton of kids and will probably be the case tonight if it is 100 degrees in there like I think it will be.

I hope for sake of the sixth man that every SK alumni and Indy resident makes the trip down 71 tonight. OC will fill the place on their own if last night is any indication. What an atmosphere that place has.

SK 66

OC 58

The huge exhaust fans aren't allowed to run during the game. It will really be a sauna with the warm weather today. Steiner has been using a ton of kids and will probably be the case tonight if it is 100 degrees in there like I think it will be.

I hope for sake of the sixth man that every SK alumni and Indy resident makes the trip down 71 tonight. OC will fill the place on their own if last night is any indication. What an atmosphere that place has.

SK 66

OC 58

They were on towards the end of the first game last night.

Guys, OC still has the best coach in the region in Mr. Gary Forrest. Don't put anytihng past him. I cant se it being a blowout, but maybe a 2-3 point game either way. Iunno who is going to win, but I will pull for SK because I like the guy from SK that sits in front of me. Good guy