Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Durant...

Featured Replies

Is the BEST college player I have seen in a LONGGG time, if not EVER!!!

 

 

Thats all, just wanted to get it off my chest...

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You better stay away from GT's man!

  • Author
You better stay away from GT's man!

:lol: I laughed at the MAN CRSUH at the beginning, but I think I'm falling for it...:sssh:

I'm no Doug Gotleib, but Kevin Durant is pretty darn good.

  • Author
I'm no Doug Gotleib, but Kevin Durant is pretty darn good.

Thank God!!!

I'm just here to keep you guys ahead of the national curve... ;)

  • Author
I'm just here to keep you guys ahead of the national curve... ;)

:sssh: :lol:

Looks like a young T-MAC

 

He's better than TMac at that age. Longer and a little meaner than McGrady, too.

He's better than TMac at that age. Longer and a little meaner than McGrady, too.

 

 

T-Mac always looks confused. Durrant has a swagger.

He's better than TMac at that age. Longer and a little meaner than McGrady, too.

He doesn't have the crazy eye either.

T-Mac always looks confused. Durrant has a swagger.

If T-Mac were a freshman in the Big XII his stats would not be any different.

If T-Mac were a freshman in the Big XII his stats would not be any different.

I don't think he was this good at 18...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.