Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Durant...

Featured Replies

Said it in the locker room after the game...

There is no point IMO unless he just wants to win a NCAA championship. Would hate to see him do that and have a career ending injury.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no point IMO unless he just wants to win a NCAA championship. Would hate to see him do that and have a career ending injury.

This group of freshman seem to have developed the same type of bond you see with the 04's. Like I said, I doubt he stays but that's what he said today...

This group of freshman seem to have developed the same type of bond you see with the 04's. Like I said, I doubt he stays but that's what he said today...

 

If he were to stay, Texas would have to be the preseason favorite...

This group of freshman seem to have developed the same type of bond you see with the 04's. Like I said, I doubt he stays but that's what he said today...
A lot of people thought three of Florida's starting five would bolt. They stayed. Same with the Fab Five at Michigan.
Why?

 

cheerleaders4.jpg

 

There are worse reasons to stay in school. :D

^I wouldn't stick around for them. Not impressed. :D

This group of freshman seem to have developed the same type of bond you see with the 04's. Like I said, I doubt he stays but that's what he said today...

 

You would think that there would be some mention of this rumor on the Texas board, however, they seem to currently be more concerned with football. Imagine that.

A lot of people thought three of Florida's starting five would bolt. They stayed. Same with the Fab Five at Michigan.

The kid is loving the college life. Can't say I blame him...

The kid is loving the college life. Can't say I blame him...

 

And I'm loving him loving college life. Another year of him in the NCAA would be great. I won't watch him at the next level. At least not until after the 1st weekend in April.

Thing is, he probably gets more pub from the media now than he would in the NBA. Writers are eating this kid up. I'd love the attention if I were him.

So now I've heard rumors that both Durant and Oden might opt for a Soph season. With the Celtics in the tank wouldn't it be ironic if they finally pull the right ping pong ball, and neither is available. Simmons would have a meltdown.

Here's the thing I didn't expect when hyping this kid on a tip and a hunch back in November. He has that rare ability to make everyone around him better just because he's on the court. When they need points there he is, but when others are in the flow he's also very good as a decoy. When they had trouble on D for a stretch he turned it up and started racking up a bunch of steals and blocks that resulted in a lot more consistency on that end. He turned 18 a month before the season started, and he's younger than OJ and Walker along with most of the incoming 07 class. ONE MORE YEAR!!! :D

The kid is loving the college life. Can't say I blame him...

He would REALLY love the NBA life im sure. :D

He would REALLY love the NBA life im sure. :D

I'll take it you've never been to Austin... ;)

I'll take it you've never been to Austin... ;)

I talk Millions of dollars and any girl you want over. Any girl you want and going to school.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.