Now do ya believe?

close talker

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cats aren't done but they're skating on thin ice...The Ga game is a must win, IMO...I felt like they played pretty well today for the most part but Vandy was hitting alot of key 3s and you can't swap 2's for 3's and hope to hold on...I felt they played with fire and emotion but just fell short...At least they didn't get behind by 10-15 pts and have to make a big comeback like the past few games....I think you've gotta sit Jasper and get Woo and Meeks in the lineup more...You've gotta respect Meeks scoring ability and with Woo down low with Morris, this could open up the middle a little more...At this point, what would it hurt to try it...

Kentucky will beat Georgia this week, they will lose to Florida, they will win their first round game in the SEC and lose the second round game. They will make the field of 65, but will lose in the first or second round.

Sounds a lot like last year. This year's seniors have no talent. This years juniors have no heart. There is not a sophomore class. The fresman are the only hope. The Cat's roar has become a whimper.

I still say this team makes the sweet 16. I know, I know. I'm not even a blind UK fan, I just have a feeling this team will pull it together at least for the first weekend in the tournament. They beat Georgia, lose to Florida and still get in as probably a 7 or 8 depending on their performance in Atlanta or wherever the SEC tournament is held.

Wouldn't that be a great second round matchup if Kentucky was an 8 going up against whatever #1 seed would be in their way. Would be fun to watch.

^ UK's RPI doesn't determine if they get in...their record vs Top 25 RPI, Last 10 games, Top 50, Top 100 determine them getting in......let's take a look..

UK:

2-6 -vs- RPI Top 25

4-6, Last Ten

3-8 -vs- RPI Top 50

13-9 -vs- RPI Top 100

Not all that impressive...