Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Perry

Featured Replies

Good points. Did Stevenson play at all?

No, he did not play. No idea why, either.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, he did not play. No idea why, either.

 

I didn't think he did, but I did miss a few minutes of the game. I'm not sure I understand the logic behind that, providing there was nothing disciplinary going on.

Hmmmm since you didn't really watch the game, how do you know were all the energy was???? How are you going to comment on the game if you didn't even watch it???? Another typical Tubby basher...Loves when UK loses...

 

 

Don't assume and call names. Typical?????? If you coached against KY how many times would Woo or Perry come up in a game plan? None. I also said probably and didn't really comment on the game. Perry and Woo lost just like everyone else so I'm sure they didn't do enough.

I didn't watch a whole lot of the game, but knowing what I know about basketball I would imagine a lot of energy went into stopping Crawford and Morris. That energy probably provided the opportunity for others to score. Either way a L is an L and this goes to prove that Perry and Woo's best just isn't good enough.

 

You seem to keep puttind down Perry and Woo even though they still played a good game, when you should be putting down Morris and Crawford. When you get games like that from your role players you SHOULD be able to win as long as the players that are SUPPOSE to be the best players on the team do their job and Crawford and Morris didn't and that is why we lost...

Well I have defended Perry all season to everybody and he hadn't done much to help my argument. Last year when I was very hard on him, he all of a sudden decided to play great. So I am going to stop defending him and try to use reverse psychology here and see how it works. Bobby Perry sucks and should never see the floor...

 

Well it worked for this game, so I will try it again. Perry is absolutely horrible I dont know why he ever sees the court, a guy like that should only see the court in division 2 basketball...

As someone who actually did watch the entire game, Perry got hot scoring before Crawford even came into the game... He met his season average a little under halfway through the half... As for Woo, they got him involved early just by playing good basketball. These 2 along with Meeks are the 3 players who tried harder than anyone to get this win.

 

Nice to see a good performance by 2 hustle players disregarded just because the other guys on the team don't care about the game.

You seem to keep puttind down Perry and Woo even though they still played a good game, when you should be putting down Morris and Crawford. When you get games like that from your role players you SHOULD be able to win as long as the players that are SUPPOSE to be the best players on the team do their job and Crawford and Morris didn't and that is why we lost...

 

 

The sun shines..............you know the expression. I don't think care that mediocre players played good in a loss. I could not care any less. Obviously our "stars" have problems, but I don't even think this is discussion worthy.

The sun shines..............you know the expression. I don't think care that mediocre players played good in a loss. I could not care any less. Obviously our "stars" have problems, but I don't even think this is discussion worthy.

 

My point is you said that good performance by Perry and Woo still wasn't good enough by them to get the win was putting them down, when IN THIS GAME they are not the ones who need to get put down its the guys who are suppose to be the better players in Crawford and Morris who should be put down...

My point is you said that good performance by Perry and Woo still wasn't good enough by them to get the win was putting them down, when IN THIS GAME they are not the ones who need to get put down its the guys who are suppose to be the better players in Crawford and Morris who should be put down...

 

 

I could care less who you want to put down, but Woo and Perry can't carry us. All I said was their good performance wasn't enough to matter. I lay blame on whoever called TO with 25 seconds left and decided Sheray Thomas needed to be involved.

Well it worked for this game, so I will try it again. Perry is absolutely horrible I dont know why he ever sees the court, a guy like that should only see the court in division 2 basketball...

 

I might be on to something here. Perry has no business at all wearing the UK uniform, this guy should have never been here. He is just horrible and never does anything good...

I like Perry.

He is a class act, hustles, plays hard and with pride.

 

 

I assume he wasn't recruited to be a GREAT player.

 

MOST of us would love to brag about how we played for Kentucky and

averaged 7 points, 4 rebounds a game while shooting 80% from the FT line for 2 straight seasons.

 

Nothing wrong with that, in my book.

Heck, Perry has better numbers the Woo and Sheray combined.

 

 

I have been hard on the senior class, as most have.

Who knows why the class never panned out.

 

But I'll still be excited to see Perry on the Senior tour.

Perry had a nice performance on Sr. night. Most of the time he gives his all any time he is on the floor.

Perry had a nice performance on Sr. night. Most of the time he gives his all any time he is on the floor.

 

 

Agree. Seems like a good kid. And not a bad basketball player, either.

I might be on to something here. Perry has no business at all wearing the UK uniform, this guy should have never been here. He is just horrible and never does anything good...

 

Well if it aint broken....Perry still sucks, and still should never see the court, and should have never been at UK in the first place....

  • Author
Well if it aint broken....Perry still sucks, and still should never see the court, and should have never been at UK in the first place....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I knew that was coming...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.