Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Perry

Featured Replies

Well if it aint broken....Perry still sucks, and still should never see the court, and should have never been at UK in the first place....

 

 

Is this sarcasm? Did he play in the second half? Again a good BP performance amounts to a loss.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100%......100% of the time.

Is this sarcasm? Did he play in the second half? Again a good BP performance amounts to a loss.

 

:laugh: You are killing me, very funny stuff here. So you put down Perry when he does nothing when he has around 5 points and 3 rebounds, but yet you still put him down in the games when he is doing good. Yeah in the second half Perry didn't do much, and that was because UF keyed on him. There was no Morris in the game, and they knew they didn't have to worry about Crawford because he can't hit a three in a big game to save his life. So if are "best" players would have actually shown up to play they wouldn't have been able to key on Perry in the second half, or if they did then Crawford and Morris should have been able to step up and dominate. People have said the reason why the 04 class hasn't done what people expected out of them was because they had no one around them. Well Crawford and Morris has had people like Perry and Meeks playing VERY GOOD around them as of late, yet they dont show up. I mean in two of these last 3 games Meeks and Perry have stepped up, yet Crawford and Morris really have done nothing in the Vandy and UF games. So how about these mcdonald all americans show up and decide to play now, because they have have people around them who are doing what they can to help out, so now its time for them to step up, which they are not doing. The blame does not fall on Perry at all here, yet you still seem to keep wanting to put him down...:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I knew that was coming...

 

:lol: Well it has worked so far, so I figured might as well keep it up. It seems like when I put Perry down he does good. I really am thinking about starting a thread putting down every single player and coach on the team, and maybe that would work as well in getting UK playing their best...:D

:laugh: You are killing me, very funny stuff here. So you put down Perry when he does nothing when he has around 5 points and 3 rebounds, but yet you still put him down in the games when he is doing good. Yeah in the second half Perry didn't do much, and that was because UF keyed on him. There was no Morris in the game, and they knew they didn't have to worry about Crawford because he can't hit a three in a big game to save his life. So if are "best" players would have actually shown up to play they wouldn't have been able to key on Perry in the second half, or if they did then Crawford and Morris should have been able to step up and dominate. People have said the reason why the 04 class hasn't done what people expected out of them was because they had no one around them. Well Crawford and Morris has had people like Perry and Meeks playing VERY GOOD around them as of late, yet they dont show up. I mean in two of these last 3 games Meeks and Perry have stepped up, yet Crawford and Morris really have done nothing in the Vandy and UF games. So how about these mcdonald all americans show up and decide to play now, because they have have people around them who are doing what they can to help out, so now its time for them to step up, which they are not doing. The blame does not fall on Perry at all here, yet you still seem to keep wanting to put him down...:rolleyes:

 

 

Once every ten games he shoots the ball decent an you bring it up. I'm just not impressed with a player as inconsistent as him. Plus they didn't key on Bobby Perry, they actually ecided to guard him instead of keying on others. No coach has ever said, "Let's key on Bobby Perry." I haven't blamed Perry for anything, but I don't think he deserves credit for anything. He shot the ball well for the first time in months......They lost. I'm not impressed.

Once every ten games he shoots the ball decent an you bring it up. I'm just not impressed with a player as inconsistent as him. Plus they didn't key on Bobby Perry, they actually ecided to guard him instead of keying on others. No coach has ever said, "Let's key on Bobby Perry." I haven't blamed Perry for anything, but I don't think he deserves credit for anything. He shot the ball well for the first time in months......They lost. I'm not impressed.

 

From all of your posts that I've wasted my time reading, I don't think there is anything the Cats do right in your eyes. As a team or individually. You even bash possible recruits that you haven't seen play or heard much about. Who are you a fan of?

From all of your posts that I've wasted my time reading, I don't think there is anything the Cats do right in your eyes. As a team or individually. You even bash possible recruits that you haven't seen play or heard much about. Who are you a fan of?

 

 

They lost. Perry had a great first half. What did he do in the second? Why are we talking about Bobby Perry having a good first half? Want the answer to that? It's because there is no other bright spots to talk about.

 

How is saying, "I'm not excited about a 3-star recruit who isn't in Rivals top 150, who hasn't signed a LOI"........bashing??????????? Are you kidding me????? As a team they're pretty bad.... individually I've been impressed with Meeks this year, and Crawford and Morris have had some good games, and Bradley is a good shooter, but other than that what are the positives I'm supposed to be posting about?

 

As for the bold...........I'll consider that personal and report it......

 

I'm sick of getting critisized publicly on this site for having an opinion.

They lost. Perry had a great first half. What did he do in the second? Why are we talking about Bobby Perry having a good first half? Want the answer to that? It's because there is no other bright spots to talk about.

 

How is saying, "I'm not excited about a 3-star recruit who isn't in Rivals top 150, who hasn't signed a LOI"........bashing??????????? Are you kidding me????? As a team they're pretty bad.... individually I've been impressed with Meeks this year, and Crawford and Morris have had some good games, and Bradley is a good shooter, but other than that what are the positives I'm supposed to be posting about?

 

As for the bold...........I'll consider that personal and report it......

 

I'm sick of getting critisized publicly on this site for having an opinion.

 

 

What did the rest of the team do?

Perry couldn't do anything in the 2nd half because he didn't have a mismatch like he did for the 1st. When Morris went to the bench early in the 2nd, the great Tubster decided to move Perry to the 3 spot where he was matched up with Brewer, who is one of the best defensive players in the country! Florida made their run with the lineup of Jasper, Bradley, Perry, Thomas, and Obrzut on the floor. Again, here is another bad decision in Tubby's substitution patterns. I don't think that he or anyone on his staff has the ability to notice and take advantage of mismatches! Perry didn't do much the 2nd half because of this, he got shut down...

  • Author

How about he did not do anything because the TEAM decided to let him touch the ball a total of 5 times in the second half...

Once every ten games he shoots the ball decent an you bring it up. I'm just not impressed with a player as inconsistent as him. Plus they didn't key on Bobby Perry, they actually ecided to guard him instead of keying on others. No coach has ever said, "Let's key on Bobby Perry." I haven't blamed Perry for anything, but I don't think he deserves credit for anything. He shot the ball well for the first time in months......They lost. I'm not impressed.

 

He has shot the ball good for three straight games, and in games that were games that we needed players to step up and he did what he needed to do. Yeah I admit he has been very inconsistent throughout his career, but last year for the last month and a half he played very consistent. And from the looks of the way things are going now it looks like he is going to finish this year playing very consistent as well. I just really dont get you here, because we finally have other players stepping up, and its the mcdonald all american guys that are now letting us down. I admit Perry is not a star and never will be. But when you are getting performances like this from a role player on your team in Perry, you SHOULD be able to win. However the guys who are suppose to be the best players aren't stepping up. My point is yeah we all put him down when he does bad, so when he actually does good, he deserves to also get credit for it and he has done that for 3 games in a row now, and we will need him to keep it up...

They lost. Perry had a great first half. What did he do in the second? Why are we talking about Bobby Perry having a good first half? Want the answer to that? It's because there is no other bright spots to talk about.

 

How is saying, "I'm not excited about a 3-star recruit who isn't in Rivals top 150, who hasn't signed a LOI"........bashing??????????? Are you kidding me????? As a team they're pretty bad.... individually I've been impressed with Meeks this year, and Crawford and Morris have had some good games, and Bradley is a good shooter, but other than that what are the positives I'm supposed to be posting about?

 

As for the bold...........I'll consider that personal and report it......

 

I'm sick of getting critisized publicly on this site for having an opinion.

Your opinion is what it is, and you are entitled to it.

What about a 3 or 4-star recruit that is in rivals top 150 that has signed a LOI?

What did the rest of the team do?

 

 

This is a Bobby Perry thread.

He has shot the ball good for three straight games, and in games that were games that we needed players to step up and he did what he needed to do. Yeah I admit he has been very inconsistent throughout his career, but last year for the last month and a half he played very consistent. And from the looks of the way things are going now it looks like he is going to finish this year playing very consistent as well. I just really dont get you here, because we finally have other players stepping up, and its the mcdonald all american guys that are now letting us down. I admit Perry is not a star and never will be. But when you are getting performances like this from a role player on your team in Perry, you SHOULD be able to win. However the guys who are suppose to be the best players aren't stepping up. My point is yeah we all put him down when he does bad, so when he actually does good, he deserves to also get credit for it and he has done that for 3 games in a row now, and we will need him to keep it up...

 

 

Florida at Florida wasn't a game UK should have won. Not enough horses.

Like him or not, Bobby Perry has put together 3 very good games. You cannot blame him that the other guy's aren't able to keep his pace.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.