March 8, 200719 yr :lol: Well it has worked so far, so I figured might as well keep it up. It seems like when I put Perry down he does good. I really am thinking about starting a thread putting down every single player and coach on the team, and maybe that would work as well in getting UK playing their best... Well.....Perry still sucks!!!
March 8, 200719 yr He's a UK fan as hard as it is to believe. :lol: He just doesn't accept a "middle' of the pack team.
March 8, 200719 yr He's a UK fan as hard as it is to believe. :lol: He just doesn't accept a "middle' of the pack team. I did last year. My problem is that KY is middle of the pack and looking like they'll stay there.
March 9, 200719 yr Huh??????????????????????????? What do you mean? Huh what? You seem to be very critical of the entire program and rarely, if ever, have anything positive to post. You posted about a 3-star recruit that hasn't signed a LOI and I replied that we have 4-star recruit that has signed a LOI. What's so confusing about that?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.