February 23, 200719 yr What an idiot. At least it takes some of the spot light off the Bengal's troubles. lol
February 23, 200719 yr Tom Brady is probably happy, his story has quieted since PacMan vacationed in Vegas.
February 23, 200719 yr How bad was WVU when it had Chris Henry and Pacman together???? How many chances do advantaged people get?
February 24, 200719 yr The Pacman legend continues. This guy is an idiot and I am sure we will see his name in the news(for all the wrong reasons) several more times.
February 26, 200719 yr Pacman is a stonecold idiot. He is a digrace to his team and the league. A lengthy suspension without pay may send the appropriate message. I was thinking 25 years would be an appropriate time frame.
February 26, 200719 yr Didn't I see something today on one of the tickers saying that the cops confiscated something like $81K in cash from Mr. Jones?
February 26, 200719 yr Didn't I see something today on one of the tickers saying that the cops confiscated something like $81K in cash from Mr. Jones? Sounds like the money he showered on the stage before telling the strippers they couldn't have it. Smart move... :lol:
February 26, 200719 yr They actually confiscated the money from the club owner, he bagged it back up thinking he actually meant to tip 81k. It was all a "visual" for the show.
February 26, 200719 yr Pacman is a stonecold idiot. He is a digrace to his team and the league. A lengthy suspension without pay may send the appropriate message. I was thinking 25 years would be an appropriate time frame. For what.:lol: :lol:
February 26, 200719 yr I hope my Titans can find a team who wants him and can get rid of him! WHAT A JOKER!! Seems to be a theme with WVU players.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.