Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jasper

Featured Replies

If it does I think it will add to the total scoring because we'd be able to play Meeks, Bradley, and Crawford at the same time without Bradley at the point which IMO takes away scoring.

It's a nice thought but a little bit to late in the season to be switching things up like this IMO.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been saying for years now that Morris and Woo need to play together.

It's the missing high post to the low post of Morris. Thomas and Perry don't work in that spot and it eliminates ways to consistently get RM the ball...

It's a nice thought but a little bit to late in the season to be switching things up like this IMO.

 

 

Not as a starter, but it's broke it needs fixin....

It's the missing high post to the low post of Morris. Thomas and Perry don't work in that spot and it eliminates ways to consistently get RM the ball...

 

 

That and he doesn't work for the ball like he should.

You guys do know that Meeks is getting 20 minutes a game, right? He's not exaclty chained to the bench. Jasper is getting 22.

It's the missing high post to the low post of Morris. Thomas and Perry don't work in that spot and it eliminates ways to consistently get RM the ball...

I agree. When Tubby's offense was rolling was Hayes, tremendous passer, from the high post to Daniels or vice versa.

 

Perry, Thomas, stephenson have not worked out.

I agree. When Tubby's offense was rolling was Hayes, tremendous passer, from the high post to Daniels or vice versa.

 

Perry, Thomas, stephenson have not worked out.

One of the seldom mentioned flaws of the team. Bad passing in the high and low post...

One of the seldom mentioned flaws of the team. Bad passing in the high and low post...
Morris CAN be a good passer out of the post, I think he's just reluctant to do it on this team.

 

The fact of the matter is, Morris CAN be a lot of things. What he isn't is consistant, or seemingly motivated.

 

Maybe he doesn't have a reason to be motivated... maybe his head was somewhere else the other night for a reason (wouldn't that be scandalous.)

UK made their comeback with Morris and Woo in the game at the same time! I say start Woo over Perry and let Morris play the 4!!!

 

:thumb:

Of course, when you think about it, there's 2 big problems playing Morris and Woo together. One is increased fouling opportunities for Morris, and the other is- when would he sit down? There's no one at the 5 behind Morris and Woo right now.

Of course, when you think about it, there's 2 big problems playing Morris and Woo together. One is increased fouling opportunities for Morris, and the other is- when would he sit down? There's no one at the 5 behind Morris and Woo right now.

 

I never thought I would say this, but we miss Jared Carter in that aspect.

Right now they are getting nothing from the 1 or the 4. Jasper and who ever is in at 4 is no threat at all to score. I like the idea of starting Morris at the 4 and Woo at the 5. Either that or go with a 4 guard line up with Morris starting at the 5.

I agree. When Tubby's offense was rolling was Hayes, tremendous passer, from the high post to Daniels or vice versa.

 

Perry, Thomas, stephenson have not worked out.

 

I don't think he has had much of a chance at the high post. His playing time is very limited.

Meeks needs to be the go to guy off the bench, a microwave type player, heating up fast and delivering the goods!

Have you been talking to Clark Kellog? :lol: Sounds like one of his analogy's. :D

 

Just kidding, I also wish that Jasper would shoot the ball more. He took one the other night and made it and didn't shoot from the outside again. Imo if he would shot more then that would open up the offense for more opportunities / options. Opponets right now do not even cover him from the outside.

I really like the way that Meeks is playing.

 

 

Me too...he's everything I wished Joe Crawford would have been his freshman year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.