Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville 21 Belfry 14

Who wins this game? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Battle of the toughest of Toughest in Pike County. The Panthers welcome in the big red machine for an exhibition matchup for bragging rights of the county. Belfry won big last season 41-3. Do the Panthers have what it takes to knock off the undefeated 4-0 Belfry Pirates? Does Belfry come to Hambley and give the Panthers another butt whipping?


Pikeville vs Belfry Card - 2026.jpg

  • Replies 45
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • As someone who has spent a good bit of time at the state finals with @Watusi, there's no greater fan of western and central Kentucky 1A teams than this man! 😂

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    His hatred of Pikeville has consumed him.

  • I have been out of pocket this week, and have not had much free time, but suffice it to say "I hate Pikeville" and I never, ever want to see them win, especially when playing Belfry. See above :D

Posted Images

This one will be an interesting game to watch. Pikeville and Belfry match up pretty evenly besides special teams where I think Pikeville has the advantage. But everywhere else is a wash in my opinion. Turnovers and drives stalling out will be the difference.

On 9/12/2026 at 10:56 AM, Tundra said:

This one will be an interesting game to watch. Pikeville and Belfry match up pretty evenly besides special teams where I think Pikeville has the advantage. But everywhere else is a wash in my opinion. Turnovers and drives stalling out will be the difference.

I'm being heavily influenced by how each team looked against Johnson Central. Definitely feeling Pikeville this week.

You know these two will get after each other, so a timely turnover could very well swing the result one way or the other.

On 9/12/2026 at 12:18 AM, Bac2369 said:

The Battle of the toughest of Toughest in Pike County. The Panthers welcome in the big red machine for an exhibition matchup for bragging rights of the county. Belfry won big last season 41-3. Do the Panthers have what it takes to knock off the undefeated 4-0 Belfry Pirates? Does Belfry come to Hambley and give the Panthers another butt whipping?

That night brought out the best in JB Woolum - 166 on the ground and three touchdowns, plus an interception.

He will factor prominently in the outcome this week.

57 minutes ago, theguru said:

@Watusi what are your thoughts?

His hatred of Pikeville has consumed him.

26 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

Mountain Top Sports will be streaming this one.

I love Mountain Top Sports games!

I can't wait to watch this one.

15 hours ago, theguru said:

@Watusi what are your thoughts?

I have been out of pocket this week, and have not had much free time, but suffice it to say "I hate Pikeville" and I never, ever want to see them win, especially when playing Belfry.

15 hours ago, theguru said:

@Watusi what are your thoughts?

12 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

His hatred of Pikeville has consumed him.

See above :D

I'm technically "half-Belfrian" since my mother graduated from there, but you won't catch me claiming to be anything but a Panther on Pikeville-Belfry nights, I don't care if it is checkers I want Pirates plank-walked. Suffice to say, no love lost for me with Belfry either. All that being said, I truly believe this is one of the more balanced games to see tonight. Belfry has good speed, appear to be buying into their coach, and obviously are playing in tribute to Haywood. Pikeville is on a mission to reassert themselves as the original Beast of the East again and played pretty well against Johnson Central this past week. All things considered, I believe this game is a two score game because of the leg of Santes from Pikeville, so give me Panthers by 10 but I wouldn't be shocked if it is more.

3 hours ago, Watusi said:

I have been out of pocket this week, and have not had much free time, but suffice it to say "I hate Pikeville" and I never, ever want to see them win, especially when playing Belfry.

As someone who has spent a good bit of time at the state finals with @Watusi, there's no greater fan of western and central Kentucky 1A teams than this man! 😂

10 minutes ago, Old606Guy said:

I'm technically "half-Belfrian" since my mother graduated from there, but you won't catch me claiming to be anything but a Panther on Pikeville-Belfry nights, I don't care if it is checkers I want Pirates plank-walked. Suffice to say, no love lost for me with Belfry either. All that being said, I truly believe this is one of the more balanced games to see tonight. Belfry has good speed, appear to be buying into their coach, and obviously are playing in tribute to Haywood. Pikeville is on a mission to reassert themselves as the original Beast of the East again and played pretty well against Johnson Central this past week. All things considered, I believe this game is a two score game because of the leg of Santes from Pikeville, so give me Panthers by 10 but I wouldn't be shocked if it is more.

fas.gif

Here is the general link everyone, I believe you will need a free account but again go here:

Mountain Top TV
No image preview

Mountain Top TV

Old truths and new stories of the Appalachian experience.
7 hours ago, Watusi said:

I have been out of pocket this week, and have not had much free time, but suffice it to say "I hate Pikeville" and I never, ever want to see them win, especially when playing Belfry.

See above :D

Tell us how you really feel Watusi lol. I officiated the Pike County Bowl a couple times but those two never hooked up. The assigner brought us in from NKY as requested by participating teams lol.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.