Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region: Week 11

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, RVaughn said:

Drakeford started for Mercer as a freshman as their PG.   Driver and Drakeford are the only two players on Boyle's team that have ever scored a point in the region tourney.    45th is really down with Lincoln under 500 for the year and Boyle barely over 500.  I think DCA is the favorite but wouldn't surprise me if Lincoln, Boyle or even Danville as a Darkhorse to win it.  Lincoln has the best guard in Baird, Reed at Danville might be next best guard.  DCA has best overall player in the district with Ateny with Driver being the next overall best player. 

Don't sleep on the Golden Lions. Looked like the 2nd best team in the district the last month of the season!

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The meeting was today. I know Danville plays Lincoln and Garrard plays KSD on Monday, then both boys semifinals are on Wednesday and the final is Friday. 

  • Oh I know, but good talking points.  That's the whole point of the board ?.

  • I agree that Drakeford could really help Boyle in the tourney. If they will keep Driver inside and let him do what he does best, defend and get on the boards. Boyle can beat anyone in district and reg

Posted Images

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Boyd_Blue said:

I believe in the 48th, it's the team that won head to head in the last meeting. That would put Somerset Christian as the 4 seed no matter what happens between Wayne and McCreary tonight.

 

Then yes, I think we can safely say West Jessamine and Wayne County will make the regional tournament. Everyone else is a toss up.

31 minutes ago, BucketHead01 said:

Don't sleep on the Golden Lions. Looked like the 2nd best team in the district the last month of the season!

Garrard could 100% beat Boyle and be playing in the district championship.  They play hard and have good coaching. 

18 hours ago, DearToday said:

Boyle knocked off Collins tonight down Driver, Akers, and Webb. Good game for some other guys to get some PT. Drakeford looked good. Need him to give them a spark come district. 

I agree that Drakeford could really help Boyle in the tourney. If they will keep Driver inside and let him do what he does best, defend and get on the boards. Boyle can beat anyone in district and region on a given night. They also can lose to the same. Need to get everyone well now.

1 hour ago, erserg25 said:

Lincoln plays the toughest schedule in the 12th Region.

DCA played a way tougher schedule. 

1 hour ago, Statsdontlie said:

DCA played a way tougher schedule. 

Plus Lincoln is still the 4 seed in a down 45th district. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Mountainfan12 said:

Plus Lincoln is still the 4 seed in a down 45th district. 

I guess I can agree the 45th is slightly down. DCA is probably just slightly down from last year's DCA team; Lincoln and Boyle both took a step back; but Danville and Garrard County are a step forward from last year. 

1 hour ago, se7ens said:

I guess I can agree the 45th is slightly down. DCA is probably just slightly down from last year's DCA team; Lincoln and Boyle both took a step back; but Danville and Garrard County are a step forward from last year. 

I would agree with GC but Danville has cooled big time since their hot start imo. 

8 hours ago, Mountainfan12 said:

Do we have a bracket for the 45th yet with dates and times? It is going to be a fun one ?! 

The meeting was today. I know Danville plays Lincoln and Garrard plays KSD on Monday, then both boys semifinals are on Wednesday and the final is Friday. 

14 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

DCA played a way tougher schedule. 

Massey strength of schedule:  Lincoln - 41,   DCA - 44,  Wayne - 54,   PC - 62
 

So no they haven’t played a tougher schedule??‍♀️

11 hours ago, se7ens said:

I guess I can agree the 45th is slightly down. DCA is probably just slightly down from last year's DCA team; Lincoln and Boyle both took a step back; but Danville and Garrard County are a step forward from last year. 

I don't consider a district being down if the traditional powers aren't performing up to previous years and other teams are having success. You have to give some of those other teams credit. That's also the fun of public schooling.

1 hour ago, Packaged Meat said:

I don't consider a district being down if the traditional powers aren't performing up to previous years and other teams are having success. You have to give some of those other teams credit. That's also the fun of public schooling.

Every team is below or right at 500 other than DCA. They are all the same team and below average. GC is 11-17. Yes, they are playing better, but that’s still 6 games under 500. Same thing with Danville and Lincoln. If that’s not down idk what is ?‍♂️. 

2 hours ago, erserg25 said:

Massey strength of schedule:  Lincoln - 41,   DCA - 44,  Wayne - 54,   PC - 62
 

So no they haven’t played a tougher schedule??‍♀️

Massey ?‍♂️.

McCreary led Wayne most of the game last night and honestly deserved the win. Wayne ended up pulling it out by 4 points or so. Wade Davis gets every ounce of ability out of his guys and I'm not sure how they haven't won more games this season. I'm not sure Wayne would be able to beat them a 3rd time if they were to meet in the district championship at McCreary.

As a Wayne fan, I wish I were as confident as se7ens but this could be a year where a team like Wayne gets upset in the first round of district and it wouldn't be that crazy. 

Pulaski hammered Lincoln last night.  The 47th is consistently underrated every year, and has 3 of the top 5 teams in the region right now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.