Everything posted by Packaged Meat
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 6)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 3)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
-
Boyle County 55 Owensboro Catholic 24 (Rafferty's Bowl at WKU)
Heard Jude Evans may be out this week. Would be a brutal blow to the Aces.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)
-
Open Job: Mercer County
There's a school 9 miles down the road that has been pretty successful who might have some good candidates. Tyler Ray is someone I'd call. He's a real go getter.
-
Mercer County hires Kasey McRay as boys basketball coach
- Open Job: Mercer County
You know I can't do that. Just let it play out. This will be an interesting process as multiple people in the hiring process will have their own agenda. Booher threw the trump card out with Adkins, so this hiring cycle could have some good drama as well. With Donald Wayne Smith on the committee, I'd like to quote Kevin Garnett: "Anything is possible."- Open Job: Mercer County
I know 2 people who applied and 1 was contacted yesterday.- Open Job: Mercer County
Applications will be accepted until spring break. I don't see Justice leaving Pikeville for Booher, who has to be close to retirement. Easy solution is 2025 12th region COY McRay from Garrard. Alumni, him and his family are well respected within the community, has head coaching experience, isn't leaving in 3 years for another job, and has learned from Pitino and Greg Mason. I have no clue if he's interested, but that's who I'm calling. He's done a pretty good job with Garrard since he took over in a tough district. Definitely made some things interesting this year. I just don't know if Mercer can get the "big name" like Mays with their athletics program in shambles right now.- West Jessamine 64 Somerset Christian 61 (12th Region Quarterfinals)
Monday should be a doozy.- Boyle County 51 Somerset 48 OT (12th Region Quarterfinals)
Good season @LethalPG. Give them a few weeks off and then back on the grind to focus on next season.- Open Job: Mercer County
I would rather not coach at all than to coach within an athletic department run by Donald Smith.- 12th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Depends on who wants to go after it and who is hired.- 12th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Sorry COY. Didn’t see your post.- 12th Region Districts & Regionals - 2025/26
Something is brewing in the 12th.- 12th Region: Week 11
I don't consider a district being down if the traditional powers aren't performing up to previous years and other teams are having success. You have to give some of those other teams credit. That's also the fun of public schooling.- 12th Region: Week 10
Bush league for sure. Could be a real blow to a Wayne County team ready to make a run.- 12th Region: Week 10
SPORTS!- 12th Region: Week 9
Per KHSAA: Head to Head play within district, if still tied RPI. KSD will automatically take the 6 seed. This is the plan for the 45th- 12th Region: Week 9
I disagree. Have to give Garrard some credit. They beat Danville twice this season. Two games in a row Danville didn't finish. Excited for the district tournament! Should be a doozy!- 2025 BGP Pick 5 Playoff Contest (Week 5)
- Open Job: Mercer County