Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Saint Xavier

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 hours ago, DearToday said:

Does Nick Baisch look to leave X now at some point? Or did he just not like being a HC?

I don't see him leaving. I don't think he wanted to be the head coach.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Congrats to Coach Wallace on his retirement.  2022 was a tough year for me. No team. Kevin let me be an analyst for him. Mondays watching them practice... impressive. Their culture, the way the a

  • I'd be fine with Coach Wolfe. He said in interview he would see where God wants him to go and a lot of praying goes on at St. X. 

  • Congrats Coach Wallace!  Thanks for all the memories.  Enjoy your retirement. 

Posted Images

Is this official?

  • Author
Just now, theguru said:

Is this official?

No, waiting on school to send it out on social media which might not be until after Christmas break.

5 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I don't see him leaving. I don't think he wanted to be the head coach.

I think he wanted to be the HC. Looks like they just decided to go with an outside person. 
 

I know Landis had success at Frederick Douglass, and I don’t know anything about Alpharetta High School but a quick google search doesn’t show a lot of success for that school over the last two years, which is interesting. 

  • Author

Looks like because of this post tagging Coach Landis he has unfollowed the St. X accounts. Guess waiting now until official.

Probably a good decision on his part until it becomes official. 

18 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Looks like because of this post tagging Coach Landis he has unfollowed the St. X accounts. Guess waiting now until official.

Whoops...

On 12/28/2025 at 2:20 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

No, waiting on school to send it out on social media which might not be until after Christmas break.

They botched the announcement of Coach Wallace’s final season. How well will they do in announcing Landis as the new guy?  

  • Author
1 hour ago, TH58 said:

They botched the announcement of Coach Wallace’s final season. How well will they do in announcing Landis as the new guy?  

Not sure how it will be announced but Coach Landis and his wife will be busy having to move from Georgia plus have to find new schools for kids. 

  • Author
34 minutes ago, FootballGuy2121 said:

Would think this gets announced today............

I'm hearing tomorrow.

I am looking forward to this announcement.  What are first steps  he needs to do to put his stamp on the program?

Can he get the caliber of kid he was able to lure to Douglass in his first couple of years?

Has talent been the main issue in the recent past or is it something else?

The class of '27 is down from a talent standpoint, but it appears the talent has been leveled out amongst the top schools in Louisville for the '28 and '29 classes. 

With changes in leadership positions comes staff changes as well. I would imagine staff will be one of the top items if not the top of his "to do" list. 

2 hours ago, LongTimeReader said:

The class of '27 is down from a talent standpoint, but it appears the talent has been leveled out amongst the top schools in Louisville for the '28 and '29 classes. 

With changes in leadership positions comes staff changes as well. I would imagine staff will be one of the top items if not the top of his "to do" list. 

I hope whomever the coach is brings in his own systems on both sides of the ball.  A fresh start is needed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.